Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

I'm at my job 5 days a week so if you guys need them, lemme kno but ur gunna have to hook me up also, nothing is free in this world
laugh.gif
I need em.

for my SoCal NTers, the target off Barranca in West Covina has a few Donatellos, Ralphs and possibly 1 more Leo. I picked up a set of 4 about an hour ago andsnagged the last Mikey. With tax the total was $38.93

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

eff an action figure...i got me a watch!
pimp.gif

bout to go have ben baller ice it out for me
smokin.gif

ak5.JPG

eek.gif
that was the equivalent of a Rolex when I was like 8. Definitely oneof my most prized possessions back then

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

ak5.JPG
I had the Michelangelo watch in kindergarten...It fell in a sewer drain...I was heartbroken.
frown.gif

I have like two packed carrying cases with these from the '80s. They're in storage right now but will dig them up soon. Although here are a couplethat I have in my room..

TheGOAT did you make that avy? can you post one without your name on it
laugh.gif

and
eek.gif
@ that watch, i had the michaelangelo version
pimp.gif

So I decided to go back to the Target in my neighborhood to see if the same four TMNT toys which I saw last Saturday were still in stock. I walk to the aisleand come to realize the four toys were in the exact same spot in which I returned them last time. So after walking around and contemplating whether to buyMonty Python's Holy Grail and Coming To America, I decided to buy the childhood toys I loved. Darnit.

Now only if the re-retro Usagi Yojimbo.
smokin.gif

I got my raphael and leonardo last week, i dont think all of the stores have received them when i picked mine up they had like 1 complete set and that was it.

I mainly purchased them to give them to my 2 nephews because toys now a days suck everything involves batting with some type of card SMH.

damn these bring back memories!
might have to cop if i can get my
hands on some.
I actually liked the action figures
that were created after the movies
released. They had like rubber parts
instead of plastic...anyone remember those?

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

ak5.JPG
I had the Michelangelo watch in kindergarten...It fell in a sewer drain...I was heartbroken.
frown.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

has anyone found any at walmart?
I went to Super Wal-mart in Sacramento after I bought my four turtles. They had a TMNT sign in the aisle but when I checked the order form thatwas taped on the wall, it was nothing but Pokemon toys that would be put there.

Does anyone know the release dates on the rest of the figures? I always liked Slash. Haha.

YOOOO I HAD ALL THEM TOYS! PLUS THE WATCH

THE VAN WAS THE BEST, I THINK I STILL KNOW WHERE THEY AT

I ALSO HAD THE TURTLE TOYS WHERE THE HEADS WOULD GO INTO THE SHELL AND AND POP OUT WITH A LEG SQUEEZE

Any ideas or sightings when the rest of the toys are going to be released? I haven't seen any other toys except the four turtle toys.

Back
Top Bottom