Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

i want but as i cant get to SDCC, id have to see what that premium price will be. both packs look :smokin

:smokin

i ordered it through BestBuy. $38 after tax with GCU and a $5 rewards. also comes with a voucher for the movie. cant wait to pick it up after work. :D

Game looks dope, but I don't have a ps4 :frown:

its on XBox as well if you have that.

Are there any reviews out for that game yet?

ive read it gets repetitive, but i expected that coming in.

Last edited:
Movie coming out in 2 weeks and game is out. Last movie we got a pair of filas, this time nada. I was hoping they would release new pair.

Last edited:
Wait what? I haven't heard anything about that

All I know is that Neca is releasing these

wb2xvl.jpg

:wow:
Need these in my life

^^^ Donnie is suppose to release in June

Preorders have already sold out...trying to figure out where else I can get them.

Last edited:
I heard 100 a set which is a deal for what you get!!
My cousin is going to preview night and asked if he could pick up the set for me. 

He already gave me the run around about pre-sale, if there's a special booth, and all this other BS. 

I told him the booth number and what the NECA website stated and still didn't want to pick one up for me. 

Re-sale is going to hurt the wallet. I just feel it.

I knew everything except for the big trouble in little China bit....however, this guy messed up by calling Kevin "Peter Laird" and Peter "Kevin Eastman" .... Guess that's a thing he didn't know :smh:

Last edited:
Enjoyed the flick earlier...die haRd tmnt fan since 87...I can already feel part 3 cooking up!!

Back
Top Bottom