Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

when they go to Brazil, i thought theere gonna either show or introduce the Punk Frogs

So outside of the potential Baxter stockman fly transformation, what do you guys expect from the potential 3rd movie?

i enjoyed it. the end was cool but a bit underwhelming. the turtles personalities were on point. i liked how it was focused on the them more this time around. Casey was also better than i expected.

Wasnt there a version of Shredder where he was taken over by the Utroms and wore red? maybe part 3?

The turtles are to big in my opinion instead of being regular and ninja like
They are super brutish

That why the fight scenes were so bad. They just overwhelm their opponents all together. We didn't see moves of each individual which is sad because they all have different unique fighting styles. It's was cool seeing mikey swinging he's nunchucks but never on a someone lol.

So outside of the potential Baxter stockman fly transformation, what do you guys expect from the potential 3rd movie?

yosaki yojimbo? that creole alligator guy :lol: totally went blank right now. The movie was OK. I liked that they kept to the cartoon story somewhat. Unlike the entire first movie. Too bad casey jones was a cop.

Something tells me casey jones is not going to be a cop in the next flick. For the third movie I think krang and shedd will be back and some what a team against the turtles.

Usagi yojimbo rights are stan sakai and dark horse, so he's out. I say Triceratons maybe in space do th whole gladiator bring in the Fugitoid too!! Or maybe do the IDW tie in the purple dragons and casey with Han. There's alot or possibilities leather head would be awesome or do slash and fly baxter with mousers.

Ahhh, this movie.... I can't really say anything "that bad" about it because it never set out to be anything more than a live action episode of the 90's cartoon, and it was just that. There's some moments where you kinda scratch your head and other times where it's actually on point. The ending..... Eeehhhh, wow. (Not a good wow)

I will say this, and it's become a pretty big problem as of late, but the previews showed the whole movie. Some scenes were actually really well put together and visually stunning yet we're spoiled by the previews.

I liked how the turtles were all over this movie unlike the first one which should of been called Megan Fox and her amazing turtle friends. BB and RS were also a great addition that pretty much were the embodiment of the cartoon characters. I like how they chose to let them "just be". No back story, no realisticness about them, just two goofy guys. I was worried they'd make bebop a trouble teen with daddy issues and RS a PTS sufferer of something.

Side note, I also like how they ditched the whole "sewer is one big downward water slide (somehow both ways) and that's how they get around so fast" logic they went with the first movie.

Kang, I mean what can you really say? He pops up out of nowhere, literally, then pops up again for almost no reason other than take over earth because....plot?

Shredder, he served his purpose but on the end just kinda left with absolutely no action what so ever. Very disappointing but I guess how the hell would he fight 4 mini hulks?

Casey, lol

April, lol

Overall I hate what they did with some of the story like (everyone has an inner animal, da ****?) but at this point it's just noise before the action. The cgi was really good. The turtles looked like they were living emotional creatures and not just cgi stand ins. The mutants were good but anytime they were off the screen the movie too a huge nose dive. The ending was a horrible mess. Krang shouldn't off been in the movie. The final fight should of been with RS BB and shredder.

I really thing if you deleted all the scenes without the turtles or bad guys in it the movie would make just as much sense

Final verdict: the little guy loved it, I didn't hate it, better than the first BY FAR.

Would watch on tnt while checking on the Cavs getting blown out from time to time/10

Lol moments:
. Everytime April spoke
. Aprils opening scene, changing clothes literally in the middle of everyone and FEET away from Baxter who should be able to see her just fine
. Casey's "I wanna be a detective" angle
. Shredder wanting to build an army, but stops at just two
. April sneaking up on ninjas...... NINJAS
. Splinter is better than all 4 turtles but too lazy to come up and help
. The cop lady telling the turtles they could love normal lives on the surface. Lol cmon man
. The entire police force accepting giant turtles within minutes
. 4 giant turtles sneaking onto any plane they want WHEN they want to any part of the world
. Using masking tape and a rolling chair to create roller blades

I never watch every preview that comes out for a movie....its been like that for a while. I rather be left with the element of surprise when first watching it.

Ahhh, this movie.... I can't really say anything "that bad" about it because it never set out to be anything more than a live action episode of the 90's cartoon, and it was just that. There's some moments where you kinda scratch your head and other times where it's actually on point. The ending..... Eeehhhh, wow. (Not a good wow)

I will say this, and it's become a pretty big problem as of late, but the previews showed the whole movie. Some scenes were actually really well put together and visually stunning yet we're spoiled by the previews.

I liked how the turtles were all over this movie unlike the first one which should of been called Megan Fox and her amazing turtle friends. BB and RS were also a great addition that pretty much were the embodiment of the cartoon characters. I like how they chose to let them "just be". No back story, no realisticness about them, just two goofy guys. I was worried they'd make bebop a trouble teen with daddy issues and RS a PTS sufferer of something.

Side note, I also like how they ditched the whole "sewer is one big downward water slide (somehow both ways) and that's how they get around so fast" logic they went with the first movie.

Kang, I mean what can you really say? He pops up out of nowhere, literally, then pops up again for almost no reason other than take over earth because....plot?

Shredder, he served his purpose but on the end just kinda left with absolutely no action what so ever. Very disappointing but I guess how the hell would he fight 4 mini hulks?

Casey, lol

April, lol

Overall I hate what they did with some of the story like (everyone has an inner animal, da ****?) but at this point it's just noise before the action. The cgi was really good. The turtles looked like they were living emotional creatures and not just cgi stand ins. The mutants were good but anytime they were off the screen the movie too a huge nose dive. The ending was a horrible mess. Krang shouldn't off been in the movie. The final fight should of been with RS BB and shredder.

I really thing if you deleted all the scenes without the turtles or bad guys in it the movie would make just as much sense

Final verdict: the little guy loved it, I didn't hate it, better than the first BY FAR.

Would watch on tnt while checking on the Cavs getting blown out from time to time/10

Lol moments:
. Everytime April spoke
. Aprils opening scene, changing clothes literally in the middle of everyone and FEET away from Baxter who should be able to see her just fine
. Casey's "I wanna be a detective" angle
. Shredder wanting to build an army, but stops at just two
. April sneaking up on ninjas...... NINJAS
. Splinter is better than all 4 turtles but too lazy to come up and help
. The cop lady telling the turtles they could love normal lives on the surface. Lol cmon man
. The entire police force accepting giant turtles within minutes
. 4 giant turtles sneaking onto any plane they want WHEN they want to any part of the world
. Using masking tape and a rolling chair to create roller blades

you forgot shredder trusting krang in like 2 min :lol:

you forgot shredder trusting krang in like 2 min :lol:

Lol. The inclusion of krang felt like a last minute idea, and I mean LAST minute. It's like they wanted him in it but forgot about it.

How about Donatello finding all information about krang and the technodrome...... via Google search :rofl:

Don't forget the calm awkwardness of the pilots when Raphael feel on the nose of the airplane. A giant,green creature just appeared on the plane you're flying and you don't panic at all?

I asked NECA if they were releasing the arcade figures outside of SDCC...They said 'no'.

I'm bummed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom