Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

^ Seems eBay is your best bet to get a 'steal'. You can do what some folks do in buying the knock-offs...I considered it...But decided not to.

I just logged into my mondo account and it says my Mondo exclusive Leo order was never fulfilled even tho I paid for it. Never got an email from them saying it was cancelled or anything.

Just sent them an email about it. This is some bull.

The Neca figures are so dope. Cant wait for the Donnie and Ralph to come in the mail!

Last edited:
Haven't seen the new movie. I'm here for the 1990 movie action figures. Copped the Donatello above :pimp: What's good with the others? Staggered releases at TRU?

Last edited:
Haven't seen the new movie. I'm here for the 1990 movie action figures. Copped the Donatello above :pimp: What's good with the others? Staggered releases at TRU?

Well Donnie dropped a couple of weeks ago through some online retailers like BBTS and NECA and it sold out because of how good it is, unexpectedly it dropped on TRU yesterday...I didn't hesitate, dudes inflated the value after it sold out and some were selling for like 300$ on eBay...lol

They dropping one by one, Raphs pre-order is up now on BBTS (bigbadtoystore.com) get in on it....I believe after him is Mikey and last will be Leo

So they are slowly releasing all 4?

I want to order Donatello from TRU but I am one of those dudes that I want all 4 or none.

Would everything would be easy pickings eventually?

So they are slowly releasing all 4?

I want to order Donatello from TRU but I am one of those dudes that I want all 4 or none.

Would everything would be easy pickings eventually?
Not sure. From what I've read, they'll be releasing quarterly.

Donnie and Raph are available now through the NECA site. I think next one is Michaelangelo or Leonardo or visa versa.

Donnie came home. No way Im not gonna complete the set now.

Last edited:
Great pics, @ksteezy  I have yet to open up my Raph and take photos since I received it 
mean.gif

Maybe I'll do that this week lol.

It's crazy how high the demand for Raphael is...I read on a TMNT forum that NECA won't be releasing anymore for the rest of the year. Crazy stuff. 

Glad I got mine.

Last edited:
I pre-ordered Raphael from Kirin Hobby and still nothing.. heard they suck but didn't think it was that bad.

Back
Top Bottom