Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

I'll try to get a second set from my connect and bless one of you guys like last year.

I believe this is the closest to the released models.

Nice! Thank you :smokin

Leo i dont think has released either. at least i havent seen anyone with him in the groups im in..

My bad; I thought he was already out.

I need to figure out how to display these guys now :nerd:

I saw Donnie and Ralph up on TRU if anyone missed out on these. Free shipping as well.

Last edited:
Nice! Thank you :smokin
My bad; I thought he was already out.

I need to figure out how to display these guys now :nerd:

I saw Donnie and Ralph up on TRU if anyone missed out on these. Free shipping as well.

recently? i dont see them. was gonna forward that over to a homie whos Raph is still on backorder from EE..

edit..

NVM found Raph.

Last edited:
Donnie had to be on something to be as smart as he was. None of the other turtles had anywhere near his intelligence level.

Just noticed that I can cop both donnie and raph, but do I want to drop 500 for all 4 and not cop that SDCC set. Hmmmmm decisions man. I say they made the 4 baby turtles from the movie too that is a must cop!!!

Pre-orders open on June 20th at necastore.com

Time is still TBA. Hoping this isn't going to be a hard pre-order.

More information regarding the pre-orders of the TMNT set. This info is from Toyark.com

Great news for fans who can’t make it to SDCC!

We will make a limited quantity of our exclusives available for pre-order at The NECA Store  beginning June 20, and shipping will be offered (to U.S. addresses only). Keep reading for important details!

AVAILABILITY
There are only two ways to get our exclusives this year: 1) via the online pre-sale, or 2) at our booth at SDCC. They will not be available in stores or on other websites at any point.

1. Online Pre-Sale
Each day from 6/20 to 6/23  we will put a set quantity of exclusives up on The NECA Store. Pre-orders will open at 1 PM EST (10 AM PST)  each day and continue for as long as the limited quantity lasts. Once that quantity is sold out, that day’s sale is over.
FINE PRINT:  Purchase limits apply. Pre-orders will be shipped to U.S. addresses only. Shipping begins the week following SDCC.
SPECIAL NOTE:  The Sewer Mutation Alien will not be included in the Online Pre-Sale. It will only be available to NECA Club x Alien Members and at our SDCC booth.
–> Got questions? Check out the 2017 Convention Exclusives Pre-Sale FAQ!

2. SDCC In-Booth Sale
Of course, you can still get our exclusives in our booth at SDCC! We are not offering online reservation for in-booth pickup this year, so they will be available on a first come, first served basis (purchase limits apply).
–> Got questions? Check out the 2017 Convention Exclusives Pre-Sale FAQ!

TMNT 30th Anniversary Cartoon Action Figure Box Set
To celebrate 30 years of the classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon, we needed to create something suitably epic, like this massive, limited edition collector’s set with carrying case! This totally radical set includes 8 action figures (Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Shredder, Krang with Bubble Walker, and 2 Foot soldiers) and tons of accessories, all packed into two different figure trays in the vinyl carrying case. The case itself features original artwork by Ken Mitchroney, Archie Comics’ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures artist. Figures stand in 7” scale and are fully articulated. Case measures approximately 16” H x 10” W x 5.5” D.

Details
–Retail: $200
–Limited edition of 5,000
Hoping the three days of pre-orders will be beneficial.

Man I hope I get one. Will they tweet the link?
nerd.gif
I want to assume so. Randy (The main guy who runs NECA's twitter) said they'll tweet out the link and information.

If anything, just get on the site and hit refresh when the release time hits.

I hope the $200 price deters some folks from getting them. 

3 days to secure a pre-order? I think we should be good. (I hope)

Like the how they are doing this. Gives us 3 chances to cop didn't even know they made the sewer mutantion alien!!! I think it was genius to do that.If any one else hasn't seen it here's the product

Anyone going to SDCC want that alien!

Just a heads up, 1/4th Scale Leonardo is set to release on NECA's Amazon and eBay store sometime today.

Back
Top Bottom