Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

!!!😳!!!

This is the first im seeing of the fury tmnt samurai series.

Been searching and seeing theyre pretty much sold out.

Any of you got any leads?

Got mine. Its in my top 5 fig of 2022

IMG_20221213_122650729.jpg

Preordered some FuRay figures too. Excited to see how deep they go with this line.

I feel like I’ve waited my entire life for a Usagi Yojimbo figure that good. Thank you, Neca:lol:

scored the GIANTS this morning at the same location i went to Friday morning. Vauxhall, NJ.

looks like Mikey will be in the second assortment with Bebop & Rocksteady. haven’t seen anyone post a Mikey in store and they’re coming 3 per case.

Storage Shell Turtles should also be hitting alongside these.

10C5E9CA-2721-4DE0-90B7-A5233B6B5976.jpeg

E0BA17DB-EE90-411E-82F0-09342288201E.jpeg

scored the GIANTS this morning at the same location i went to Friday morning. Vauxhall, NJ.

looks like Mikey will be in the second assortment with Bebop & Rocksteady. haven’t seen anyone post a Mikey in store and they’re coming 3 per case.

Storage Shell Turtles should also be hitting alongside these.

10C5E9CA-2721-4DE0-90B7-A5233B6B5976.jpeg

E0BA17DB-EE90-411E-82F0-09342288201E.jpeg
By chance do you have a SKU or item number? Trying to see if I can find it and do a drive up order lol

I feel like I’ve waited my entire life for a Usagi Yojimbo figure that good. Thank you, Neca:lol:
I missed the special release of the black and white pre-order.

By chance do you have a SKU or item number? Trying to see if I can find it and do a drive up order lol

this is Leo.
DCPI - 087-26-0292
UPC - 043377833963

i was able to pull them up on the Target app but Brickseek showed no info.
I missed the special release of the black and white pre-order.

i passed on this but i had my reasons.

1. i dont have the b/w collection to justify adding this too.
2. its just a color variant, no exclusive accessories. box yea but im an oob collector so itll end up in the trash regardless. not into signature stuff unless i can meet with the artist like ive done with Eastman.

also its gonna get a Target release.

1st time seeing this thread.

Hella nostalgia :blush:

right? when i found it last week i was like holy **** how did i not know about it, or had i forgot?!

Man, the Targets near me all suck.

most should be in the middle of their new year reset, so they should be put out soon if they havent. this particular Target hasnt been this stocked since weeks before Christmas. new WWE/AEW/StarWars/MOTU/TFS etc. i would keep checking whenever you can.

depending on your area, could be a hot zone for collectors too.

i also dont have a problem helping out. so long as im paid i can pick up and ship.

My setup so far. Have to add cartoon turtles & my Ronin. Waiting on Neca turtle van.
IMG_20220204_142131_484.jpg

IMG_20220204_142206_144.jpg

IMG_20220204_142029_448.jpg

nice set up! did you customize your movie Shredder to be maskless?!
Might drop the deposit for the Mezco TMNT set.

i went though my usual Mezco vendor. $400 shipped, $40 NRD, pay as you go. i just paid my NRD. monthly would be $30. can pay as much or as little as i want as long as it’s paid up before it ships. i decided to go that route over direct or my usual go to BBTS because Mezco hardly ever meets their estimated ship dates. rather chip away and have it paid in full so i dont get a random $400 charge sometime next year. looking forward to seeing better photos instead of those edited images and the missing weapons FX!

also cannot wait for updated product shots of NECAs Party Wagon! i also have the S7 Party Wagon paid off, which will hopefully land before the end of the year even though i doubt it knowing how S7 does.

Is eBay the best place at this point to buy legit NECA TMNT figures from the first movie?

alleyzonjay alleyzonjay that Neca figure you able to remove the mask

which NECA figure?

EDIT: wait, you mean i can take off the mask of that first movie Shredder figure?!
Is eBay the best place at this point to buy legit NECA TMNT figures from the first movie?

depends. are you an opener? does it matter which version? there is the comic con 4pack vhs, gamestop singles and walmart 2 packs.
you see them for sale often in the FB Groups. the two packs i just came across last week at Walmart.

be careful with eBay. a lot of fakes. some dead giveaways are the bright yellow bellies and the cover for the VHS 4 pack should have a crease to replicate the look of an old VHS.

Back
Top Bottom