Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

i ordered through my usual Mezco vendor who runs the main Mezco group on FB.

$400 shipped. $40 NRD but you can pay as you go, as much or as little as you want as long as its paid by the time it ships.

Mind postin a link for this vendor?

I wanna place the pre-order for that set but i want nothin to do with a random 400 charge out the blue.

More stores should start to offer the pay as you go option.

Mind postin a link for this vendor?

I wanna place the pre-order for that set but i want nothin to do with a random 400 charge out the blue.

More stores should start to offer the pay as you go option.

are you on FB? the vendor i use runs the main Mezco page on FB. he MIGHT still have slots left, i think Mezco already cut off their pre orders from the main site but he might've ordered extra.

if so i can link you guys up.

tried ordering one last Friday locally in Jersey but they couldn’t fulfill my order for pickup. yesterday morning i see they have it available for pickup in Colorado, so i hit up the homie to see if he’d mind grabbing it for me if i put it under his name…

success! GIANTS complete and on to the next!

D0DEFC95-8808-48B0-B6E7-F47980E25ADE.jpeg

tried ordering one last Friday locally in Jersey but they couldn’t fulfill my order for pickup. yesterday morning i see they have it available for pickup in Colorado, so i hit up the homie to see if he’d mind grabbing it for me if i put it under his name…

success! GIANTS complete and on to the next!

D0DEFC95-8808-48B0-B6E7-F47980E25ADE.jpeg
Nice!
I placed a order the other day for pickup, it was cancelled shortly afterwards smh

Nice!
I placed a order the other day for pickup, it was cancelled shortly afterwards smh

yea they come in cases of two so they go quick. i kept a tab open and just checked daily.

helps having collector friends in other states too so i usually check their zip codes as well when im searching.

How are y’all enjoying Shredder’s Revenge and Cowabunga Collection?

Love Shredder's Revenge.

Just need to finish Arcade Mode with all the characters.

Haven't pick up the Cowabunga Collection yet; waiting for a nice sale.

How are y’all enjoying Shredder’s Revenge and Cowabunga Collection?

Shredders Revenge is really fun, great game to pick up and play a couple levels.

Cowabunga Collection is really cool and idk if its just me but im finding some of the games to be just as hard as i remember them playing as a kid.. :lol:

yea yellow bellies and blue toes are the giveaway. i have a clamshell Mikey that i got signed at NYCC a couple years ago and the 4 pack. love those things. cant wait for the new Jim Lawson inspired bros.

I would love to get a set of the real ones. Everyone wants an arm and a leg. I got the KOs for my boys to play with and me not worry about them breaking. They break easy. Had to replace a few. I love that print as well. Had the larger version when I was a kid.

I need those comic turtles. Also, Neca finally sent an update on turtle van. Q3. Thats more than a year & a half since I ordered.

I need those comic turtles. Also, Neca finally sent an update on turtle van. Q3. Thats more than a year & a half since I ordered.

yea, Q1 was the estimated date. since soooo many complained, the van went under a retool/redesign for the “hump” and maybe some other stuff. it’s understandable why there’s a delay.
figures are usually an 8-10 month turnaround for production so i expected a wait, although in the latest update video they sent with the update it looks like theyre already in production and are aiming for summer. its a BEAST and i cannot wait for new product shots and to get it in hand. the wait sucks but i don’t mind if it means a closer representation to the actual show design.

also they spoke of possibly reopening pre orders for those who missed it. :emoji_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom