Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

just click on it lol

Last edited:
^ Michael Bay isn't directing, but he's producing though, the guy who directed "District 9" is directing this one.

And I can believe that the script that leaked online is an "older" script, but I highly doubt it'll change much in the given time.

Just showed my lady the Turtle Van DVD collection. Her Xmas will be very disappointing if I don't get that collection for my birthday, :lol: .
I bought two of the Classic Collection figures this weekend, Michelangelo and Donatello(my favorites as a kid). Will post pics after I cop the other two this weekend.

Thought I'd post what's left of my TMNT toy collection. Dug these out a while back.

2h71cp4.jpg

Looking at that collection pic takes me back. So many memories..............
Wish I never got to that point in my life where I felt I was to old for certain things. You're never to old.

Thought I'd post what's left of my TMNT toy collection. Dug these out a while back.
2h71cp4.jpg
Nice! I wish I was smart enough to keep and maintain my toys growing up. Only thing I have left are Power Ranger toys. =(

damn bebop and rocksteady been though some rough battles lol

:lol:

Nice collection. I wish I still had mine. I remember having the ones where they had weapons in their shells.

I need to try to hunt down the Classic ones. I saw the new turtles and didn't like how they looked.

I caught the first 20 minutes by accident. Just flicking through channels. Pleasantly surprised.

thanks for the link. I honestly didn't think I would like it but it's actually pretty good. The theme song is like a homage to the original cartoon intro. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom