Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

eek.gif
 pizza truck... YES !

short hair casey jones...BOOO
mean.gif

anyone else think the human forms of beebop and rocksteady looked like russel wilson and sheamus ?

also Will Arnett was hilarious in the first one. 
Well, Sheamus is Rocksteady in human form lol

Latest PU, gotta say Krang and robug are super nicely detailed, need to cop more kranng. Can't wait to display them

I'm still not sold on the Arrow dude being Casey Jones. Elias Koteas owned that role. Still, this looks like it will deliver a huge dose of nostalgic fun.

I still don't get why they axed the classic collection.. I love those figs.

Still need rocksteady and bebop :smh:

nice! how much? and do they have big sizes? ill be 30 NEXT year but i would like to have it.
not completely. were getting Football Leo, Rollerskating Mikey and i forgot the 3rd. keep your hope up! lol

Is that the retro collection though? I'm not talking about the 12.99 figs.. I loved the classic collection cartoon and movie figs that were 19.99 a pop..

I'll take rollerskating mikey all day though :smokin

Is that the retro collection though? I'm not talking about the 12.99 figs.. I loved the classic collection cartoon and movie figs that were 19.99 a pop..

I'll take rollerskating mikey all day though :smokin

oh yea i meant the original classic collection toys. yea i think that other line is dead in the water. idk why though, they flew off the shelves by me.

i have a complete rollerskating Mikey, one of the OG's. its one of my favorite outifts they gave him.

Had to buy this of teefury today :lol:

nice! how much? and do they have big sizes? ill be 30 NEXT year but i would like to have it.

I still don't get why they axed the classic collection.. I love those figs.

Still need rocksteady and bebop :smh:

not completely. were getting Football Leo, Rollerskating Mikey and i forgot the 3rd. keep your hope up! lol

Wait what? I haven't heard anything about that

All I know is that Neca is releasing these

wb2xvl.jpg

Last edited:
Prime 1 going for the jugular....

They look amazing....maybe I'll sell my yeezys, skip on buying a new fridge and cop this set...lol

Those look SICK, but they're not playing around with that price. My goodness. Could never justify that purchase unless I won the lottery.

Back
Top Bottom