OFFICIAL TN TITANS VS. SD CHARGERS PLAYOFF THREAD (GO TITANS!!!)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
this Red Headed Negroid Finnegan

He looks funnier than Delonte West

yo but hes been decent so far...

Bad Route by Chambers? He ran a Post Pattern, at the Goal Post ... Where was he supposed to be?

I thought he should have been inside the CB not on the outside. Thats just what I thought the play looked like, it may have been designed like that tho...

Originally Posted by buggz31

Bad Route by Chambers? He ran a Post Pattern, at the Goal Post ... Where was he supposed to be?

I thought he should have been inside the CB not on the outside. Thats just what I thought the play looked like, it may have been designed like that tho...
its was more of a great play by finnegan...chambers did the route fine, but he didnt do a good enough job keeping the db from getting it. the ball wasthrown short by rivers as well.

I hope the Chargers lose just to see L.T.'s reaction and comments after the game. His bitterness is always priceless....

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by buggz31

its was more of a great play by finnegan...chambers did the route fine, but he didnt do a good enough job keeping the db from getting it. the ball was thrown short by rivers as well.

Yea I should have said that was a great play by CB.

AND what was that throw from Rivers?
smh.gif

I laughed when Truth made that thread about weak arms. and Dammit he was absolutely right. Rivers has one of the worst arms Ive ever seen. He's had two TDstoday and underthrew both with zero velocity on it

edit: YeahitsRust he's injured, shouldn't even be playing considering we just signed somebody else
smh.gif

Agreed on PR velocity but I like his accuracy...if he only he could get some strength....

Please dude. I would understand if he missed just this one, but he is a 25% field goal kicker after regular season. Dont get me wrong, guy is lights out whenit comes to the regular season, but I think he is afraid of the playoffs...

Back
Top Bottom