Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Guys I was wondering is ES still being super strict with checking passes? I was hoping to get a pass for this coming week and if anyone can help me get one I'd really appreciate it

Ya I told him cash only. Just found it weird that someone would try to buy something through etrans because I never had that happen to me before.
eTransfer is safer than cash. As somebody who used to work at a bank, I would take eTransfer over cash every time if possible. The link can be emailed/texted to you, and it goes into your account right away. Once deposited, there is absolutely nothing they can do to get the funds back. It's even safer than PayPal since they can do a chargeback through their credit card.

Depending on the amount, it may be more convenient to do an eTransfer than going to the bank to get money. As a seller, I sometimes took eTransfer since I really don't want to count several hundred dollars worth of 20s.

Don't take my word for it though. Call or go into your bank and ask them yourself.

Last edited:
eTransfer is safer than cash. As somebody who used to work at a bank, I would take eTransfer over cash every time if possible. The link can be emailed/texted to you, and it goes into your account right away. Once deposited, there is absolutely nothing they can do to get the funds back. It's even safer than PayPal since they can do a chargeback through their credit card.

Depending on the amount, it may be more convenient to do an eTransfer than going to the bank to get money. As a seller, I sometimes took eTransfer since I really don't want to count several hundred dollars worth of 20s.

Don't take my word for it though. Call or go into your bank and ask them yourself.

I'd also much prefer e-transfer as well. Peace of mind knowing the funds are already in my account and I'm not dealing with loose bills that I need to count at the meetup, etc.

Anyone ever had a situation where a potential customer on kijiji tried to buy a pair of shoes through etransfer? I think the guy is local, but just want to make sure...
I've done a couple etransfers through Kijiji.  Just make sure to accept the transfer before doing the transaction as some financial institutions let you cancel the transfer.

Is there ever anything good there? My work place gets passes once in a while, but I've never bothered to go.

Is there ever anything good there? My work place gets passes once in a while, but I've never bothered to go.

If you plan to get hyped releases it's going to be hard as they go to the employees first. However, from time to time, you should be able to get a pair here and there when there's enough inventory.

If you like no-hype releases, then yes, you can get good deals.

Mostly deals are on clothing but if you're a regular sized (S-M), then for some pieces they go OOS.

If you have young ones in your life, they usually have a good inventory on release day

Last edited:
Triple white Ultra Boost 2.0 dropped today on Adidas.ca.  Only 11 pairs of men's sizes. Thirty something pairs of women's sizing.   
ohwell.gif

If you plan to get hyped releases it's going to be hard as they go to the employees first. However, from time to time, you should be able to get a pair here and there when there's enough inventory.

If you like no-hype releases, then yes, you can get good deals.

Mostly deals are on clothing but if you're a regular sized (S-M), then for some pieces they go OOS.

If you have young ones in your life, they usually have a good inventory on release day
Much appreciated.

Triple white Ultra Boost 2.0 dropped today on Adidas.ca.  Only 11 pairs of men's sizes. Thirty something pairs of women's sizing.   
ohwell.gif

Adidas Canada is a joke. When I was in Boston recently, the Adidas store had pretty much every UB dating back to the black gradient in stock in almost all sizes (both men and women).

Adidas Canada is a joke. When I was in Boston recently, the Adidas store had pretty much every UB dating back to the black gradient in stock in almost all sizes (both men and women).
It's because Canadians are beasting heavy for UB. A lot of places in the states are sitting on UBs and NMDs

It's because Canadians are beasting heavy for UB. A lot of places in the states are sitting on UBs and NMDs
I'm sure places like NYC have the same level of demand for UBs and NMDs, but that we also get a lot less stock than even the smallest cities in the States. Oh well, c'est la vie.

I'm sure places like NYC have the same level of demand for UBs and NMDs, but that we also get a lot less stock than even the smallest cities in the States. Oh well, c'est la vie.
I was actually just in NYC and NMDs were sitting everywhere, you could still get the medal pack UB in most stores (FTL, Champs) located in Brooklyn, Queens and Harlem.
The states generally have larger stock than we do. Not cuz we're are "beasting"
The hype has died down a lot more in the States than out here, and as for my "beasting" statement, just look at the salt levels when people miss out on a restock.

Would appreciate it if anyone could let me know if they come across a restock of the FOG Joggers at H&M in Black. Searched 8 stores this past week and they're all sold out. 

Back
Top Bottom