Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks for the info man, repped.

Totally different topic, does anyone have a lead on the white mesh NMD with Black Blocks? I know I'm late, and they were incredibly easy to cop, just wondering if there's still pairs out there.

Thanks for the info man, repped.

Totally different topic, does anyone have a lead on the white mesh NMD with Black Blocks? I know I'm late, and they were incredibly easy to cop, just wondering if there's still pairs out there.
My only suggestion would be to check Foot Lockers/Champs. It's about that time where the 30 day return window is coming to a close, so expect some stores to get random returns.

I can confirm that the downtown stores (Eaton, Yonge, and HoH) don't have any as of yesterday though. 

My only suggestion would be to check Foot Lockers/Champs. It's about that time where the 30 day return window is coming to a close, so expect some stores to get random returns.

I can confirm that the downtown stores (Eaton, Yonge, and HoH) don't have any as of yesterday though. 
Thanks man, repped. Will check out some stores.

I was actually just in NYC and NMDs were sitting everywhere, you could still get the medal pack UB in most stores (FTL, Champs) located in Brooklyn, Queens and Harlem.

The hype has died down a lot more in the States than out here, and as for my "beasting" statement, just look at the salt levels when people miss out on a restock.

Yeah, I just got back from NYC this morning and they're sitting in the stores I passed by...good sizes too.

Just got back from Burloak... Only thing to note is that they had a full run of AJ1 Low Bred for 99$

They're the gym red 1s not Breds, if anyone was interested

Last edited:
SVP Sports are selling older Oakley sunglasses from $49.99 to $89.99. Pretty sure no warranty on them due to being an unauthorized dealer but the stock looks legit.

Last edited:
I'm up by 6 in the morning to get ready for work, and at around 6:30, they still had all sizes up. Was able to cart and go to checkout with any of them.

How many in here were successful with the Nike x acronymn presto release?

Not the resellers, I mean those that actually want to wear them

i think you can at least make $100 on it and more down the line. that is still a hyperstrike shoe. Especially sans an in store drop. Again, even with the very very small market for those.

Back
Top Bottom