Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Looking for a pair of Kobe 11 'Bruce Lee' in a size 9. Anyone seen any left kicking around? Please PM..

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

they actually gave out booklets today at Yonge and Dundas with previews of what they have and prices for them. Fleece jackets for $50, Ultra light down jackets for $90, Extra Fine Merino V-Neck (or regular) Sweater for $50 but $40 for first opening week, Flannel Stand Collar Long Sleeve Shirt for $30, Jogger Pants for $40, Wool Cashmere Coat for $200, Jeans for $60, Ankle Length Pants/Skinny Fit Tapered Jeans for $40 but $30 for the first opening week, Buttoned Cotton Shirt for $30. 

Definitely close prices to H&M and probably closer to Zara, and as many people have said apparently: better quality than H&M.

Surprisingly FTL decided to ship out those black uptempos. Just got my tracking for them.

Cheers for the info. Getting a lift now so gonna check it out. Anyone know where to get the Peace Collective Blue Jays t shirts downtown? 

Air more uptempo black back in stock at footlocker.ca but retail price not on sale.

I was at Markville earlier and saw the black uptempos on the wall as well. They probably have stock if anyone is looking.

Another note. I was in lids and overheard some 20ish year old in yeezys and a denim jacket and capris mention that he won't wear fitted hats Cuz they make you look like a high school kid. I'm 30 and love fitted hats and see a wide range of people rocking them well, young and old. Just thought it was ironic.

I was at Markville earlier and saw the black uptempos on the wall as well. They probably have stock if anyone is looking.

Another note. I was in lids and overheard some 20ish year old in yeezys and a denim jacket and capris mention that he won't wear fitted hats Cuz they make you look like a high school kid. I'm 30 and love fitted hats and see a wide range of people rocking them well, young and old. Just thought it was ironic.

Hilarious. When will these young ones realize that snapbacks are inferior to fitteds? Even funnier that "dad" hats are a thing now too.

Hilarious. When will these young ones realize that snapbacks are inferior to fitteds? Even funnier that "dad" hats are a thing now too.
Fashion is subjective and not to be taken seriously.  I won't ever wear baggy cargo pants even if they are in style again and worn by everyone.

Lol. The question then becomes "Do you bend the brim?"

Last edited:

or do you keep the stickers

Haha. I definitely bend the brim so it fits properly, can't do the flat brim. I had the hardest time bending a retro raptors snapback, so I try to stay away from snapbacks. I always remove top sticker, I sometimes keep the bottom mlb sticker until it falls off. It's pretty subtle.

Completely agree that style/fashion is subjective. Though, I feel like fitted hats are as neutral of a baseball hat as you can find. You can make it go with whatever your style is.

Back
Top Bottom