Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yeah everyone is riding that Ultraboost/NMD wave too hard here in Toronto. It's a mix between Adidas not providing enough stock and also everyone just dressing the same. Not so much individual style in the city, so everyone is thristing for the same thing. All you have to do is stroll through Ryerson/Eaton Centre during the day to see it. 

Yeah everyone is riding that Ultraboost/NMD wave too hard here in Toronto. It's a mix between Adidas not providing enough stock and also everyone just dressing the same. Not so much individual style in the city, so everyone is thristing for the same thing. All you have to do is stroll through Ryerson/Eaton Centre during the day to see it. 
Canada Goose season is coming soon again 
laugh.gif

Everyone damn near looked the same at the Kanye concert a few weeks ago. I was speechless.

Canada Goose season is coming soon again :lol:

Lol. I remember visiting Toronto a few years ago in October. The temperature was only about -1 outside and damn near every teenager was out rocking their Chiliwack bomber coats already.

My rule is -5 or below for my CG Banff Parka, any warmer than that I wear my Roots all Black Varsity/Award Jacket. That thing is warm as hell.

I'm considering getting a CG this winter, maybe one of the lightweight ones. I brought a Woolwich parka when I first moved here but it has to be proper cold for me to wear, -10/-15 etc. I don't know how people wear them in Autumn, I'd be sweating my nads off.

I'm considering getting a CG this winter, maybe one of the lightweight ones. I brought a Woolwich parka when I first moved here but it has to be proper cold for me to wear, -10/-15 etc. I don't know how people wear them in Autumn, I'd be sweating my nads off.
I don't have a problem with the Chilliwack Bombers, but if I were you I'd pay extra for a Chateau Parka, or maybe even more for the Banff. You get some thigh warmth and you won't look like every other person.

I saw some guy at Eatons at the end of this past Winter, which wasn't even that cold to begin with, wearing his CG Chilliwack Bomber in 14 degree weather. I remember this distinctly because I made a Snapchat Story lol.

Last edited:

I don't have a problem with the Chilliwack Bombers, but if I were you I'd pay extra for a Chateau Parka, or maybe even more for the Banff. You get some thigh warmth and you won't look like every other person.

I saw some guy at Eatons at the end of this past Winter, which wasn't even that cold to begin with, wearing his CG Chilliwack Bomber in 14 degree weather. I remember this distinctly because I made a Snapchat Story lol.
Ha yeah. So my Woolwich is thigh length so for GC I'd either go super lightweight like the Lodge Hoodie or something different like the Foxe Bomber or the Maitland.

Maybe it's me but I find CG parkas to be overpriced and makes no sense to pay for that premium when damn near everyone has it. If I'm dropping near a stack bet that I better have something that no one else on the street has. Same thing with the UB/NMD hype.

Maybe it's me but I find CG parkas to be overpriced and makes no sense to pay for that premium when damn near everyone has it. If I'm dropping near a stack bet that I better have something that no one else on the street has. Same thing with the UB/NMD hype.
They're really warm, well constructed and in my opinion worth the money since they're built to last for years and years, but I can see why people balk at the price. 

It's crazy how high the market inflation and demand continue to go up the past few years. Putting it into perspective, the basic of all CG jackets: the men  Chilliwack Bomber, 5-6 years ago was only around the price of present day's Youth Chilliwack bomber, and it was already considered very expensive back then. Always see lines of people (mostly Asians from China now) crowding over them too so it's nuts to see them still getting heat, no pun intended.

Last edited:
Around 2006 I saw a white cg expedition for $200 on boxing day at Roots

Last edited:
I'm curious about Uniqlo pricing in our market, I know there pretty much in the same market as Zara, Gap, H&M, etc.

I'm curious about Uniqlo pricing in our market, I know there pretty much in the same market as Zara, Gap, H&M, etc.
they actually gave out booklets today at Yonge and Dundas with previews of what they have and prices for them. Fleece jackets for $50, Ultra light down jackets for $90, Extra Fine Merino V-Neck (or regular) Sweater for $50 but $40 for first opening week, Flannel Stand Collar Long Sleeve Shirt for $30, Jogger Pants for $40, Wool Cashmere Coat for $200, Jeans for $60, Ankle Length Pants/Skinny Fit Tapered Jeans for $40 but $30 for the first opening week, Buttoned Cotton Shirt for $30. 

Definitely close prices to H&M and probably closer to Zara, and as many people have said apparently: better quality than H&M.

Last edited:

they actually gave out booklets today at Yonge and Dundas with previews of what they have and prices for them. Fleece jackets for $50, Ultra light down jackets for $90, Extra Fine Merino V-Neck (or regular) Sweater for $50 but $40 for first opening week, Flannel Stand Collar Long Sleeve Shirt for $30, Jogger Pants for $40, Wool Cashmere Coat for $200, Jeans for $60, Ankle Length Pants/Skinny Fit Tapered Jeans for $40 but $30 for the first opening week, Buttoned Cotton Shirt for $30. 

Definitely close prices to H&M and probably closer to Zara, and as many people have said apparently: better quality than H&M.
I don't know why but I'm excited lol

Back
Top Bottom