Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Gotta make sure to spray the whole can [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Per shoe 
laugh.gif

Yorkdale champs and footlocker still accepting raffles as of 3pm, no lines but champs' raffle seem messy when they wrote our sizes in (everyone's shoe sizes were on the same page unlike how some separate pages into shoe sizes)

Last edited:
Yorkdale champs and footlocker still accepting raffles as of 3pm, no lines but champs' raffle seem messy when they wrote our sizes in (everyone's shoe sizes were on the same page unlike how some separate pages into shoe sizes)
That's usually the case if they're handing out tickets. If they're not handing out tickets, then that's fishy to me.

Adidas Orignals on Queen isn't picking their phone up, are they doing raffle?

They always do a raffle, it just doesn't start until towards the end of the week.

My friend swung by Eatons Champs this morning, they said they would cutoff the raffle, when they run out of tickets, from the looks of it, it will be sooner than 7.

Champs overall, especially the EC location is a ******* joke. For example my next quote below.

Can confirm there is a raffle at champs outside on Yonge street.

Less than 10 people in line right now. Good luck all.

See. Why doesn't Champs Canada have an IG? or a Twitter to announce these things. And their EC location already has a recent history of being blatantly sketchy.

Also don't get why Champs EC has a long *** line with a 30-minute wait time, and FL EC doesn't. When I went it was only one girl taking info down and she was doing her job fast and efficient.

Hustle up, FTL Yorkdale ending their draw @ 6pm FYI
wow that sucks, was planning to head there after work 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Any updates as to when the Square One raffle ends? 

Update: Someone finally picked up the phone, as of now still doing it til store closing at 9pm

Last edited:
If you're not already in line at EC Champs, it's a wrap. Employee standing at the end of the line sending people away now.

If you're not already in line at EC Champs, it's a wrap. Employee standing at the end of the line sending people away now.

Yeah, they cut the line off at a certain point and told the rest to go home. :lol:

Do they cut the raffle off right at 7, or do they allow a 5-10 minute window? According to Google, I'll get to Yorkdale right at 7... lol

In line for the sq1 raffle right now. They are doing 2 separate lines for the yeezys. Long line for 9.5-13 and a small one for 6-9.

I'm being told HOH on Yonge has a line? what?

EDIT: HOH are doing a raffle, today only. Yeah I'm pissed. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom