Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

goddamm HOH. it's not on their twitter post yesterday. they obviously knew about it beforehand. ok. ok. ok. ok. ok. OK.

"BS reason that Yonge HOH FL Employee will give to those who went their 2nd time for Yeezy raffles" for 1000 please.

*insert jeopardy music

Last edited:
I'm considering getting a CG this winter, maybe one of the lightweight ones. I brought a Woolwich parka when I first moved here but it has to be proper cold for me to wear, -10/-15 etc. I don't know how people wear them in Autumn, I'd be sweating my nads off.

I have a red chilliwack I want to get rid of lol. (I know you said lightweight)
OG style of chilliwack, so tags are slightly different.

I have a red chilliwack I want to get rid of lol. (I know you said lightweight)
OG style of chilliwack, so tags are slightly different.
If u want to get something similar and really warm go with Nobis 

its ridiculously warm and the should patch logos are blacked out so it just looks like a black coat with no logos

i have a Yatesy (Longer parka covers the batty) and its definately worth it, as its lasted like 3 years and counting, and i have yet to have any issues

they have other models like a bomber jacket and such

Are there cheaper jackets that have the warmth of a canada goose? I want to wear just a tshirt under my jacket

Last edited:
LMAO. apparently if you actually went in for the raffle, they'll ask you "who sent the message?" :smh::smh::smh::smh::x :x :x :x :x

Last edited:
Anything under 3 bills? I haven't bought a jacket in five years so I don't really know the current prices
that's tough. north face might be your best bet. Gotham but even those run your around $400++
I almost had my head stuck back in early 2010s by saying it should be exactly around $300 taxed in. But back to the present, wow they raised the price of the Gotham jacket. But I mean North Face do sometimes have discounts dispending on which store you're looking for them, remember buying them long ago under 300 cause of it.

So, an update on the HOH location. I believe they got them because they are no longer selling stock online

So, an update on the HOH location. I believe they got them because they are no longer selling stock online
Maybe that's the reason why they removed the instagram post...it does make sense

Last edited:

Maybe that's the reason why they removed the instagram post...it does make sense
Probably, just checked the release calendar online and it said in store only. So the best guess was they sent the allocated inventory to the next biggest store which is HOH yonge.

For light weight jackets, check arcteryx. I got an arcteryx fission I use for most of winter, a goose Yukon for very cold days, and a goose Langford for the really damn cold days. I used to have an expedition, but that thing was huge and not practical unless you're going to do some real expedition in inhabitable places.

I would suggest arcteryx over the goose for Toronto. You could catch them on sale too. Can't believe an expedition cost $1g now. Don't think it's worth it. I bought mine on sale for about $300 back in 07 and I thought that was too much.

Are there cheaper jackets that have the warmth of a canada goose? I want to wear just a tshirt under my jacket

I have one of these, although I can't remember if it's the Thorium ($350 750 fill) or Cerium ($470 850 fill), and while thin, is surprisingly warm. I'm sure I've worn a t-shirt some days, but with a hoodie or sweatshirt most of the time it's perfect in terms of warmth and weight. Honestly the only time I break out the CG is when I absolutely need to.

Yorkdale champs and footlocker still accepting raffles as of 3pm, no lines but champs' raffle seem messy when they wrote our sizes in (everyone's shoe sizes were on the same page unlike how some separate pages into shoe sizes)
Yorkdale champs back doors all their pairs, hoh Yorkdale is actually legit.

Back
Top Bottom