Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

someone said employees photocopied the IDs of the people in line. it's a wrap. the fact that they were there last night and we're not in line means that's done.

Every place should do a raffle for a hyped release no matter what. The everyday person who has school or work isn't going to camp out for a pair of sneakers. All FCFS does is empower resellers and justifies them not getting a real job.

Last edited:
Got a call from yorkdale, size 10.5.
Can finally get a pair after signing up for over 200 raffles from previous releases...
Good luck to u all.

Adidas Originals has no lineup, just entered there. All that's left to enter is Livestock and then praying for the W.

Why Exclucity is doing FCFS is beyond me.
Because people keep crying on their social media.  People cry and complain no matter how they handle releases.  If it's raffle, people will cry it's rigged.  If it's fcfs, people will complain that they can't line up or there are people cutting in line or there are ghost chairs etc. If it's online, people will cry about bots and backdoor.  You can't make everyone happy.  Watch...  people will complain again and they will change it for the next drop.

Because people keep crying on their social media.  People cry and complain no matter how they handle releases.  If it's raffle, people will cry it's rigged.  If it's fcfs, people will complain that they can't line up or there are people cutting in line or there are ghost chairs etc. If it's online, people will cry about bots and backdoor.  You can't make everyone happy.  Watch...  people will complain again and they will change it for the next drop.

well, i'd rather line up. sure. but 4 nights? and they KNEW people will do it right away.

well, i'd rather line up. sure. but 4 nights? and they KNEW people will do it right away.
I remember when the Air Yeezy 2 was releasing, people were lining up well over a week in advance. I think one of the first few people drove to Toronto from Montreal to camp lol.

I have one of these, although I can't remember if it's the Thorium ($350 750 fill) or Cerium ($470 850 fill), and while thin, is surprisingly warm. I'm sure I've worn a t-shirt some days, but with a hoodie or sweatshirt most of the time it's perfect in terms of warmth and weight. Honestly the only time I break out the CG is when I absolutely need to.
FYI. I was just at the NOTL premium outlet last night (Sept 20) and the Arcteryx outlet had both the Thorium LT on sale for $230 (grey, green, blue colours) and the Cerium LT on sale for $280 (red, green colours). Variety of sizes b/w S-XL. 

i remember this dude copied LS raffle URL on his phone. then the staff caught him so they asked nicely to take his phone and wipe history.

Bottomline, the link worked on a random device.

i remember this dude copied LS raffle URL on his phone. then the staff caught him so they asked nicely to take his phone and wipe history.

Bottomline, the link worked on a random device.
now kids who see this, will try to get the URL and rigged the submission.

yep. pretty easy to do it too. nothing will change tho, you still need to enter a name and number and you have to present the ID to pick it up.

What's a 'line' at Adidas? They're normally really fast. Never been more than 10-15 mins for any raffle entry there. The only delay is due to lack of pens LOL.

Not enough pen and pads. It only happens during busy periods, pretty much from 1-7. With adidas and LS it's best to go early to avoid lines (if you can), or in LS' case specifically, just head to the Roncy location instead of Spadina.

FYI. I was just at the NOTL premium outlet last night (Sept 20) and the Arcteryx outlet had both the Thorium LT on sale for $230 (grey, green, blue colours) and the Cerium LT on sale for $280 (red, green colours). Variety of sizes b/w S-XL. 
oh man i think i may have to go and grab one.

i just got a new job which is downtown so i'll be commuting GoTrain+Subway with a 4 block walk on bloor, i dont wanna wear a huge friggin Nobis Parka or Canada Goose in a crowded subway pissing people off like costanza.

this may be a good option for something not bulky but warm enough for the walk in the wintertime

Back
Top Bottom