Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Lmao such a stupid system. Signed up at HOH Yonge just now, just found out they're getting the Jordan 31 Fine Prints this Saturday as well.

which is stupid. what if they drew 30 people that later on wanted all size 9s.
Yup, in other words, they are just trying to get as many emails/subscription list as possible. And most likely only drawing 3 people to prevent your scenario from happening lol

So HOH Yonge is on still?

Could've easily called, which is what I did at open. HOH is taking names until 4pm or earlier if it gets too crazy. There's no line currently, just a sign up desk right at the entrance on the left side. EC FL is still extended, no lines just in and out like yesterday.

STC Champs had a raffle too, yesterday only. Seeing some of these random locations getting this release (Champs Yonge, Champs STC, Holts) makes me think there's a little more stock than usual.

Last edited:
Are they getting them? They seem like the type of place that will only allow their regular customers to win.

I see nothing wrong with that. Stores just shouldn't advertise a release if they're doing that.

oh yeah they def look like a place where they reward their VIPs

they got all the past yeezys. they normally announce late tho. NEVER won from them. My 1 and only win is from HOH yonge for the turtle doves.

Could've easily called, which is what I did at open. HOH is taking names until 4pm or earlier if it gets too crazy. There's no line currently, just a sign up desk right at the entrance on the left side. EC FL is still extended, no lines just in and out like yesterday.

STC Champs had a raffle too, yesterday only. Seeing some of these random locations getting this release (Champs Yonge, Champs STC, Holts) makes me think there's a little more stock than usual.

Some people are either too lazy to call or are afraid to talk on the phone with strangers. I usually call before going to make sure they are still doing it because they tend to close early these days

I was gonna visit during lunch anyways so that's why I didn't bother calling. Got my entry done at approximately 1:15 PM, only two people ahead of me signing up during that time.

Are they in store raffle? If no response, I'll just give them a call later.
it was an IG raffle. Not a lot of people knew about them or the fact that they got them. 

but I dont think they get all the yeezy releases. I think they got moonrocks but i dont recall them getting tans (or other way around) and i dont think they got any 750s. 

Is the in-store Livestock Raffle for all locations, or for the location you sign up at? So if I sign up at both Spadina and Roncesvalles, does that count as a double entry, or are you entering for that specific store's stock?

Is the in-store Livestock Raffle for all locations, or for the location you sign up at? So if I sign up at both Spadina and Roncesvalles, does that count as a double entry, or are you entering for that specific store's stock?
It's just one location...  so pick one.  If you enter at multiple locations, you get DQ

apparently there was just a stabbing at eaton centre...y'all stay alert and not get stabbed for yeezy sign ups.

Some people are either too lazy to call or are afraid to talk on the phone with strangers. I usually call before going to make sure they are still doing it because they tend to close early these days

Pretty much.

Once I heard the raffle might continue today, I just called them at open.

apparently there was just a stabbing at eaton centre...y'all stay alert and not get stabbed for yeezy sign ups.
A 20-year-old man is in serious condition after he was stabbed multiple times inside the Eaton Centre Tuesday afternoon, Toronto police say.

Police say they were called for a report of a stabbing inside the mall at 2:19 p.m.

A caller told police they heard a confrontation near the HMV store.

A 20-year-old man is in serious condition after he was stabbed multiple times inside the Eaton Centre Tuesday afternoon, Toronto police say.

Police say they were called for a report of a stabbing inside the mall at 2:19 p.m.

A caller told police they heard a confrontation near the HMV store.
HMV is incredibly close to Foot Locker, but hard to tie the two together.

guy apparently tried to leave the mall where he obviously collapsed. at the hospital now.
police apprehended a suspect on bond from queen.

Jeez.

Back
Top Bottom