Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

That's it? Does it depend on the size of the package, and do you get charged duties?

Or if you do a lot of cross border travel: if it helps, I use cbi usa, they have two warehouses in Niagara.

-$5 a package as well.
- or you can pay $100 for a special membership and pay $2 a package thereafter like I do if you buy at my volume lol.
-As for size I never have anything too too big. most is like a box with 3 pairs of shoes. But even that's pretty hefty.
- usually holds it for 3 months but they've been pretty lenient for longer holds due to our shifty dollar.
- open at very convenient hours during the week, never too busy.

Last edited:
I just ship my stuff to a friend's place in Brooklyn and scoop it whenever I go. I'm never really in a hurry to get my packages.

What's the resale on Banned 1s (2016) vs Bred 1s (2013)? I was thinking of unloading/trading one of them. Not sure if I want to keep both.

Last edited:
There were 2 asian guys, red bottom down, who could barely speak english standing outside adidas offering 1500 for peoples pairs. Didnt even ask what sz i had lol
i would sell if they were paying $1500. that's a really fair price if anyone bought 750 to sell. No time wasted on finding buyers. 

Also, you won't be running into Mickel.

Last edited:
From what I gather around my circles, the black sole is a big reason most people love the Version 1, as well as exquisite looking weave.  And it doesn't have the gradient which sort of detracts from the look. 

I also have a couple pairs on ice, I don't see these re-releasing in a long while. Especially since adidas did a final restock (according to twitter) of the version 2 a couple weeks ago and they already have plans to move on to the version 3.

I guess I should get a few backup pairs of the 1.0s before prices get really crazy. :smh:

For those who have the 750 Chocs on hand, please check if you have a GITD sole.

It seems adidas made a batch with GITD sole :smokin

So check before selling... :wink:

Don't bother with Halton Hills/TPO. Absolute waste of time.
Anyone been to VM? Have to return some stuff to 2xu, got home and the wrong size was in the box. Bit of a trek to get up there so wanna go when something good is there.

Last edited:
Nothing on Vmills besides some women's premium camo roshe's, air max's.  Went to the Adidas employee store in woodbridge aswell. Nothing crazy but cant beat 50% off some joggers, pureboost trainers and stan smiths.

if anyone knows someone selling a size 8 or 7.5 in the shattered backboard 2.0 please let me know.
still looking for a pair within a reasonable price.

appreciate it toronto niketalk fam.
Another day, another NIKETALK Toronto assist:

Just wanted to give another shoutout to @ltpkma. Good guy right here, got me a pair for a very reasonable price.  Much appreciated, brother.

There are good people on this forum... minus the lurkers...

Back
Top Bottom