Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Y'all got some small feet. 13-14 here. Nothing really for sale per say, but just moved! Here's a closet pic:

size 10.5 here.  got some kicks that I am open to trading/selling.  moving away from jordans and lebrons and picking up running shoes ans have started training for a half marathon.

Anybody order from cncpts before? If so how long did it take for ur package to come? Also any duties?

Anybody order from cncpts before? If so how long did it take for ur package to come? Also any duties?
If they declare the full value of the shoes, I'm almost certain you'll get hit with duties. Also depends who they ship with. You might need to pay additional brokerage fees.

Side note - I went to Boston this summer, so I'm like okay let's go to Concepts since I was at Harvard. I get there and the store was shut down because their neighbor had some water pipes burst 
frown.gif

Last edited:
They shipped with dhl. Never used them before. I accept the fact that ill likely have duties pay.
More wanna kno how long their shipping process takes. Wanna rock these kicks asap lol

They shipped with dhl. Never used them before. I accept the fact that ill likely have duties pay.
More wanna kno how long their shipping process takes. Wanna rock these kicks asap lol
DHL is pretty quick from my experience. I've found most retail (non-consignment) stores will always put full value for their protection. As a frame of reference, you'll probably have to pay ~$40 if the declared value is ~$200 USD.

DHL will contact you (email or phone) to ask you to pay the duties + admin fees in advance of the delivery. If you do this, you'll be able to have the package dropped off at your door or pickup spot of your choice. Don't make the same mistake I made. I thought I could pay at the pickup location, but DHL pickup spots aren't owned by them, so I still had to call in/pay online before they would drop the package off at the location. This caused a delay of around 2 days.

Thanks much appreciated.
I believe the total was like 165usd or something like that.
Copped those eddie huang x adidas.
Cant wait to rock those in the kitchen

i bought triple black uncaged UB from KITH, which uses DHL.  i got the package delivered to me asap, surprised there was no duties, but two months later I get a phone call from DHL saying I owe them.  i couldn't self clear the package since it was already delivered so they kinda screwed me, had no choice but to pay up.  their 'excuse' was their processing is much slower and they just got around to invoice me then.  

not all my DHL experiences was like this one though.

i bought triple black uncaged UB from KITH, which uses DHL.  i got the package delivered to me asap, surprised there was no duties, but two months later I get a phone call from DHL saying I owe them.  i couldn't self clear the package since it was already delivered so they kinda screwed me, had no choice but to pay up.  their 'excuse' was their processing is much slower and they just got around to invoice me then.  

not all my DHL experiences was like this one though.
i never had a phone call, they invoiced me the amount and then i would call in to pay. but i guess its the same lol

You can still go. I know people still getting pairs now, if I could leave I would've went. :smh:

wish I wasn't stuck at the office, i know it's a long shot but anyone proxy me a size 9 in breds. hope Nike restocks today too

Back
Top Bottom