Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

"Lucky" me... I don't have a pair of Breds, cause I would of surely used Crep on them...

Missed the drop today.. Still posting zeros for this shoe... I should of known something big was gonna go down today. Stupid job...

Last edited:
"Lucky" me... I don't have a pair of Breds, cause I would of surely used Crep on them...

Missed the drop today.. Still posting zeros for this shoe... I should of known something big was gonna go down today. Stupid job...
lol

its ok man, u made money today instead of spending money

at the end of the day ur ahead because you currently have money money and less "stuff"

Last edited:
Hi got a size 10 banned Ds with receipt . For trade only for a size 9 Ds with receipt. Pm.

I like how today's drop was. Don't know if it should happen all the time though, Nike/JB are punishing and alienating those with regular day time jobs, classes etc. If they were to go that way they shouldn't say "Nov. 2016" for example, just "Fall or Winter 2016." Like today (and in the past), they should just continue to do this with major restocks. Or a special drop/anniversary where the sneaker drops a few weeks early like the Black Toes today.

You're right about the work/class people. These type of restocks and special drops would be wicked though

I hope they with locations around, eg next drop at sq 1 and exclucity. Don't want ppl to put ghost chairs everyday outside hoh Yonge

Oneness dropped the UB Triple blacks for $300USD 
sick.gif

Are the Black Toes still going to drop in November? I'm currently in Iceland, and missed the whole drop!

That's fine, I've sold pairs on there quicker vs. Kijiji. But these past few weeks more than ever, it's just Yeezys and AJ1s.
They also all like to do the whole high offer/give me an offer gig. Maybe I'm just too old school, but just give me your bin price and if it's in the ballpark of what I want to pay, I'll work something out. 

They also all like to do the whole high offer/give me an offer gig. Maybe I'm just too old school, but just give me your bin price and if it's in the ballpark of what I want to pay, I'll work something out. 
im like this too.....i dont really see the point of a starting offer because 99% of the time they arnt going to sell it for that price.

TSG has some cool people too.

But be prepared to get trade offers with comet foams and Ewings...

Last edited:

exactly.  i had a buyer ask me what my best price is, which he offered $50 less after i tell him.  i told him i have a confirmed buyer for my price and then he says he pay my asking price and pickup today, two hours later he messages me saying he'll give me $20 on top because he really wants 'em
roll.gif

Hey guys, looking to get some quality jean/pants. Any recommendations?
Really depends on your budget/style. Also depends if you care about selvedge etc. In the 100-250 range I like Nudie Jeans. Good range of fits and styles. Like the look of Naked and Famous although I haven't found a fit of theirs that suits me. Think they just released a more relaxed fit that I'm gonna try, have massive thighs from my rugby days so can be tricky. I have a pair of PRPS that I got on ridiculous discount at DWND, was like $80 for a non distressed selvedge pair. Some of their washes are really over the top though. Dutil on Queen is a great store for jeans if you're prepared to pay over 100, they also have some pretty awesome sales so watch out for that. Over the rainbow in Yorkville has a great selection although last time I went in I didn't think their prices were all that. Tate &Yoko in Montreal has a huge selection of Naked and Famous and has decent sales. My bro wears Edwin jeans a lot, which always seem to be at decent price, although I haven't come across a retailer for them in Canada yet.

Lavish and Squalor on Queen West has the Unbranded Brand line which runs you around $90.

Japanese Selvedge denim for cheap.

I don't like spending too much on denim tho, i used to.

Now I just grab $19 H&M ones and have them tailored for $30.

Uniqlo has good quality ones as well as selvedge options.

Lavish and Squalor on Queen West has the Unbranded Brand line which runs you around $90.

Japanese Selvedge denim for cheap.

I don't like spending too much on denim tho, i used to.

Now I just grab $19 H&M ones and have them tailored for $30.

Uniqlo has good quality ones as well as selvedge options.
They still selling clothes? Last time I went past it seemed to have switched to mostly homewares.

Random question. Haven't stepped foot in ugly dukling downtown Toronto location in a while (never been to any of their other spots). Last I remember never seeing any new Js being stocked there. Did they loose their Jordan Brand account awhile ago?

Back
Top Bottom