Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Random question. Haven't stepped foot in ugly dukling downtown Toronto location in a while (never been to any of their other spots). Last I remember never seeing any new Js being stocked there. Did they loose their Jordan Brand account awhile ago?

Yep No more JB or Nike for UD

Still looking for a 16 Jordan 1 banned in size 9 Ds. Have a Ds size 10 from yesterday. Not for sale. For trade only. Thanks

Still looking for a 16 Jordan 1 banned in size 9 Ds. Have a Ds size 10 from yesterday. Not for sale. For trade only. Thanks

Good luck with that, hope it happens for you. Sadly, it's hard to trade shoes now :smh:. Will be faster to sell and buy back your size.

im like this too.....i dont really see the point of a starting offer because 99% of the time they arnt going to sell it for that price.
It's not even that, what irks me about that is half the time dudes are lying and making up fake offers so they can raise their prices... making it seem it started off at a reasonable price...
Why lie, like @crono06 said, just give people a ball park figure and work something out...

Last edited:
My man DYNAMICS DYNAMICS lettin' my IG request sit :frown: :lol:

I don't check my IG requests, someone has to tell me that they requested me to go check. Never cared about followers etc I guess that's why I don't check often. What's your ID?

ignore that fam, totally misread your reply and the post before it.  thought that said Ultra boost BLACK, didn't even see the triple part.  long day at work.

Yeah I was talking about triple black, not regular black. If triple white 1.0s/2.0s are going for $250-$300 U.S. online, I def see triple blacks going for the same, especially here where we hardly get any.

Hey guys, looking to get some quality jean/pants. Any recommendations?

Levi's Yorkdale got some selvedge in their slim fits (511), pretty good quality for roughly $150. Comes in 3 washes: dark indigo, light wash and medium. You can get a raw indigo for $200 also. I believe I saw the same Levi's at Club Monaco Yorkdale so check there plus their other stores. As for their non-selvedge stuff, $100 is a general ball park for their good quality jeans if you properly care for them (wash as least as possible, but if you must... cold water &I hang dry).

If ~anyone~ can bless an 11.5 in black/red 1s, your Levi's plus sneaker game might come up in return

Last edited:
Hey guys, looking to get some quality jean/pants. Any recommendations?

Like the others have said depends on your price range and where you look I guess. Nudies are good and go on sale often, wait for the sales. I paid retail for my first pair and every pair after has been under $100, as low as $20 too... Levis is good, but again, not worth retail. Gap has selvedge denim if thats your thing. I have a few pairs of H&M jeans and I don't like their quality. I usually see good stuff at Marshalls, Winners and the Bay.

so u just logged in again and u were granted access to reserve?

You get alerts and messages in your Nike+ Inbox

Is this an iphone thing?

iPhone and Android

This an app or online?

App unlike SNKRS which has an online version now

how are you getting nike+ in canada? I don't see it in the app store

You will need a US apple account or for Android is APK sites

You need the US app store. As well as a us phone number to authorize the account when they send you a code to enter

This

Below are my recent RESERVES

And you'll get this when you open the message

How do you get the reserves though? Is there a timeframe where you can open the app and reserve something?

I've had the app for a while and never checked it out until I went to see if I willed myself into a win on those Mags.

I'm guessing you need a US addy as well? Or canthey ship to Canada?

US addy like SNKRS

How do you get the reserves though? Is there a timeframe where you can open the app and reserve something?

I've had the app for a while and never checked it out until I went to see if I willed myself into a win on those Mags.

It's random but you only get a certain time to complete the purchase. I recommend doing it as early as possible as the reserve is dependent on the inventory. It is not 1:1 reserve:tongue:air

Reserves just became more frequent when I started using the app more often by checking and reading feeds/stories.

And then you hope that your activity will drive what reserves Nike pushes to you.

Last edited:
iPhone and Android
This

Weird I never got the inbox message. But when I checked it later it was u availableavailable. Oh well lol. I checked my setting and can't find any notification option to be turned on or off.

iPhone and Android
This

I never gotten a chance to reserve for the banned 1, only thing I hit was the raffles for the ovo 12 surprisingly

Back
Top Bottom