Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The nike.ca release has been postponed/cancelled. The page has disappeared off the website and no update.
Are you kidding me? First the OVO's and now these... Nike just can't be bothered with Canada 
laugh.gif

Edit. Still on the web page for me 

Last edited:

Are you kidding me? First the OVO's and now these... Nike just can't be bothered with Canada 
laugh.gif

Edit. Still on the web page for me 
You sure you're not on .com? lol It's not even searchable and no longer on the new releases page as coming soon

You sure you're not on .com? lol It's not even searchable and no longer on the new releases page as coming soon
Ohh I see what happened. Stupid mistake on my part. Sorry man, didn't realize you were talking about the AF1's. I'm kind of on edge about these Black Toes 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Damn, That's my size too..luck is never on my side with JB. Grats to your friend.
lol I don't know when you signed up there but when I went they had a whole binder full of names for the raffle. I realized how hopeless it was as soon as I saw it. 

The nike.ca release has been postponed/cancelled. The page has disappeared off the website and no update.

Lol Capsule's release is a joke. You have to buy a pair of '07 AF1s to customize in order to be able to purchase a pair of SFs

Was just watching CityNews and saw they did a feature on Kijiji robberies/scams and prevention. Peel police HQ has a designated area where people can do meetups, and Norm Kelly is trying to get the same done in Toronto.

Last edited:
Lol Capsule's release is a joke. You have to buy a pair of '07 AF1s to customize in order to be able to purchase a pair of SFs

Weird because all they have left are size 10s. My cousin went last night for a 12, and a friend just left the store a few moments ago. They pre-sold pretty much most of their stock at that party last night, which to me makes no sense.

Was just watching CityNews and saw they did a feature on Kijiji robberies/scams and prevention. Peel police HQ has a designated area where people can do meetups, and Norm Kelly is trying to get the same done in Toronto.

Saw this on Peel Police's twitter

^ Police station parking lots were softly promoted as safe zones but I'm glad they made it official :smokin

Let's see some how ballsy scammers are now

I think it's a great idea, so how is this monitored? Are these near police stations or are they patrolled by police?

Okay so basically it's a marked parking spot in the parking lot of 22 division in Brampton and it's monitored by cameras.

I think it's a great idea, so how is this monitored? Are these near police stations or are they patrolled by police?

It's a parking area that's very well lit on the grounds of police HQ (in this case Peel 22 Division). The area is right in front of the police station main entrance. There's no extra patrol, but obviously because its a police station lot there's security cameras everywhere.

Last edited:
Weird because all they have left are size 10s. My cousin went last night for a 12, and a friend just left the store a few moments ago. They pre-sold pretty much most of their stock at that party last night, which to me makes no sense.

I wonder if Nike corporate would listen to me if i wrote a letter to them about capsule's policy of selling the sf folks who buy the af1 07s?

I wonder if Nike corporate would listen to me if i wrote a letter to them about capsule's policy of selling the sf folks who buy the af1 07s?
They may. But then you would have to prove that it's happening, and they may just turn the other way as you present your evidence.

Back
Top Bottom