Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I wonder if Nike corporate would listen to me if i wrote a letter to them about capsule's policy of selling the sf folks who buy the af1 07s?

To me I blame Nike for this release. Only spot in Toronto to get and you pretty much pre-sold all the pairs at a private party, so now the public can't get?

They may. But then you would have to prove that it's happening, and they may just turn the other way as you present your evidence.

All the evidence is posted on their site

To purchase the SF-AF1, you must make a mandatory purchase a customized Air Force 1 '07 Low or Mid in White to confirm your pair of the SF-AF1 in Black & Olive in Men’s sizes or Brown in Women’s sizes.

I dont support capsule anymore, last time they forced you to buy the 31 and 1 SBB together

Pretty sure it is F&F at the outlets as well - 30% off. I called last night to confirm.
Strange how some outlets hand them out to everyone and some you have to ask.
Not sure if this would be sufficient. 

Are all the F&F codes the same?

Looks like Capsule deleted their IG post about the SF AF1.  Probably got their feelings hurt after getting cussed out by everyone.

Halton got Foamposite Pure Platinum for $179.99 lots of size 7.5-9.5, couple of 12+, no sz 11... two asian dude walked out with a couple boxes of 10.5

Jordan 17 in the white and black colourway FSR

GS Jordan 5 the olympic white gold & navy and rose gold FSR at closing

All the evidence is posted on their site

To purchase the SF-AF1, you must make a mandatory purchase a customized Air Force 1 '07 Low or Mid in White to confirm your pair of the SF-AF1 in Black & Olive in Men’s sizes or Brown in Women’s sizes.

I dont support capsule anymore, last time they forced you to buy the 31 and 1 SBB together
My bad. I read too quickly and thought you were talking about the fact that they sell to just their buddies. Even if we all know it's true, how would you prove that all their customers are their friends.

Anyways, I completely agree with you. I don't support them either. Not like they have anything that no other store has anyways.

Do we know if there are few sizes left for the SF AF1? Or is this speculation? Just need to know if I should bother going downtown tommorow.

anyone ever win a raffle (of a fairly hard to get shoe) when you signed up as the very first entry for your size?

anyone ever win a raffle (of a fairly hard to get shoe) when you signed up as the very first entry for your size?
yup. if i recall correctly i think i was. however i wasnt the first person they called. when they called me they said that they couldnt get a hold of the original raffle winner

I was at the VM outlet today - there were a lot of Air Max Flyknits for wmns in the oreo colorway for $120 - 30% off! Picked one up for the wifey.
Hopefully I can pick up some SF1 in Italy 8)

HAVEN has the SF AF1s available today in store. Remaining pairs to be sold online.

Last edited:
The breds were gone instantly. Black toes were in queue. Please don't let space jams be like this I have a coupon

Wow what a major fail... Nike.ca just kicked me off by saying there was a connection error while I was waiting and foot locker and foot action are just all lagged up and not adding. 

Back
Top Bottom