Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The Foot Locker and Champs at Vaughan Mills receive new releases with the exception of Retro Jordans, because Jordan Brand has this whole thing of not wanting their newest products being available at outlet malls.

The Nike Factory Store obviously does not receive new releases.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-mens-shoes/m...es/1213875701?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I think I know where all of Bramalea's stock went. 
laugh.gif
 Can anyone confirm if this guy's legit or not. 

Last edited:

No idea if he's legit but lol @ the pairs. Really considering exiting the game at the end of the year because of stupid ***** like this, and I only started getting into sneakers this year. 
Yeah man, it's ridiculous. We barely have stock over here as it is and then you got guys like this selling every size available. 

I just got into it a few weeks ago but I can tell, this stuff can be pretty discouraging. 

Last edited:

People need to stop buying from them ....... or else it will continue as is....
Not much choice though man if you really want the shoes. Not everyone can camp out for two days for shoes, and its clear that some Foot Lockers backdoored their pairs. Online is Bot central.

I got the Chis, Breds and I'm missing these. It's killing me that I don't have the trifecta, so I'd rather bite the bullet and pay resell and move on.

Lol @ 390. I havent bought a pair of jordans in a minute, is that whats good these days??

Not much choice though man if you really want the shoes. Not everyone can camp out for two days for shoes, and its clear that some Foot Lockers backdoored their pairs. Online is Bot central.

I got the Chis, Breds and I'm missing these. It's killing me that I don't have the trifecta, so I'd rather bite the bullet and pay resell and move on.
In all honesty, sometimes resell prices are worth it. If somebody has to wait in line for 1 or more days, and they only make around $100, I'll gladly pay that since my time is worth more than that. Of course, I understand that some folks on here are younger so they may not be in the same situation.

In all honesty, sometimes resell prices are worth it. If somebody has to wait in line for 1 or more days, and they only make around $100, I'll gladly pay that since my time is worth more than that. Of course, I understand that some folks on here are younger so they may not be in the same situation.
Sometimes it's just the principle.  I try not to pay resale on anything...  especially Jordans as they will likely retro or restock.  OG colours will usually be retro'd so I'm not too bothered by striking out.  I also have a 2013 pair so it's not a big deal.  Runners are a different story...  rare that they ever retro them.

No idea if he's legit but lol @ the pairs. Really considering exiting the game at the end of the year because of stupid BS like this, and I only started getting into sneakers this year. 
Yeah man, it's ridiculous. We barely have stock over here as it is and then you got guys like this selling every size available. 

I just got into it a few weeks ago but I can tell, this stuff can be pretty discouraging. 

Nah...you can't quit...this shouldn't deter you with your passion on sneakers.

As much as it's annoying and frustrating, you'll find a way to get the pairs you want...

People say they will walk away from the hobby but every now and then a sneaker will bring you back even for just that 1 pair

8)

Sometimes it's just the principle.  I try not to pay resale on anything...  especially Jordans as they will likely retro or restock.  OG colours will usually be retro'd so I'm not too bothered by striking out.  I also have a 2013 pair so it's not a big deal.  Runners are a different story...  rare that they ever retro them.

Now that I'm older and I'd say more wise when it comes to sneaker purchases I'm the same way with Jordans. Now I'll just pass because at the rate JB is going, they'll just saturate and re-release.

Well I know as of right now all the Black Toes in the GTA on Kijiji are priced at about $380-450. 

Gotcha.

That's usually my rule as well, but I think the BT's will be the only ones I'll pay resell for. If I strike out on Nike.ca when they actually decide to release them.

You still have hope. Trophy Room might release them online. I'll keep an eye on those.

Also, based on our experience on NDCa release, they may restock.

So hold off on paying resale for these yet as there are some other chances to get them at retail or close to retail

You still have hope. Trophy Room might release them online. I'll keep an eye on those.

Also, based on our experience on NDCa release, they may restock.

So hold off on paying resale for these yet as there are some other chances to get them at retail or close to retail
Thanks Bro, really appreciate it.

BTW, If no one wants my Core Black 2.0 UB, I'll just return them to Foot Locker. I wanted to give em to a fellow NTer first.

Last edited:

Couldn't have said it better myself and that's exactly what I did for this release. Someone had a pair for sale from the Livestock surprise release and figured I'd rather pay a bit more now then take my chances come release date. Thanks again to the NT member who sold me his extra pair for a very reasonable price, appreciate it.

Nah...you can't quit...this shouldn't deter you with your passion on sneakers.

As much as it's annoying and frustrating, you'll find a way to get the pairs you want...

People say they will walk away from the hobby but every now and then a sneaker will bring you back even for just that 1 pair

glasses.gif
Definitely no plans on quitting for me as of right now but these releases are very frustrating. I even picked up a bot so I have to get an extra pair or two and sell them so I can pay for the bot lol. Seems kind of impossible when I can't even get a personal pair on release. Hopefully I have better luck on the next release. 

I've just been getting lucky and buying from the US for retail. I won't pay resale on anything. 
Thats what i used to do like "eastbay" and stuff but it ends up being sorta close to resale prices with the dollar conversion, shipping and if you get hit with duties..

Anyone know how its possible the air jordan 31 N7 that released today sold out before it even released at 10am on footlocker canada ? Not many online retailers have them either

Back
Top Bottom