Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I've been collecting sneakers for a long time. I've taken breaks but always come back cause it's a part of me. I still get annoyed when I dont get what I want but I move on..
JBs this year have been nothing but pure L's for me. So JBs are on a time out for me.. until the next hyped release that is... lol.

I'm glad I don't I collect any Jordans, NMDs, UBs or Yeezy's :lol:

Only Nike Basketball and the hype seems to have died compared to where it was from late 2010s to 2012-ish.

Only Nike Basketball and the hype seems to have died compared to where it was from late 2010s to 2012-ish.

Def has died down. Unless it's limited or certain figures/influencers are wearing heavy, NB is pretty much quiet right now. Also think it's a culture shift, it's all about sneakers that can be worn casually. Retro Jordans for years have become a now casual sneaker, a lot of stuff Nike Basketball puts out you just can't pull off away from the court. They've tried and drop models for that lane but it's not working.

Def has died down. Unless it's limited or certain figures/influencers are wearing heavy, NB is pretty much quiet right now. Also think it's a culture shift, it's all about sneakers that can be worn casually. Retro Jordans for years have become a now casual sneaker, a lot of stuff Nike Basketball puts out you just can't pull off away from the court. They've tried and drop models for that lane but it's not working.

I remember the height being KD IV Nerd & Weatherman colourways, LeBron South Beach 8s, and Yeezy 2s (which I tried to buy for myself as a present for graduating from university but came up empty handed). A couple of Kobes too come to mind like the Grinch VIs which is still one of my grails tbh. I paid resell for my South Beaches, 2011 Banned 1s and a double up of LeBron 8 Christmas. After that I decided no more resale prices, not worth time and money.

Another grail though... Hyperdunk 2011 Supreme Blake Griffin PE from the 2012 All-Star game in Orlando. Those I might pay a few hundred for...

So it looks like Nike screwed us over. I've seen screenshots of shipping confirmations for the Black Toes. They must've fixed the issue on their site and as a result, people started to add to cart.

Unbelievable.

For those of you saying that you will never buy shoes at resell. Aren't there any sneakers that you had previously missed out on that you now want to snatch up for your collection? For me personally, I still collect SB's, and there are tons of pairs that I previously missed out on back in my high school days that I can now snatch up to wrap up my collection.

So it looks like Nike screwed us over. I've seen screenshots of shipping confirmations for the Black Toes. They must've fixed the issue on their site and as a result, people started to add to cart.

Unbelievable.
A later release wasn't likely to happen unless ndc themselves addressed it.  The next day or so, sizes of the Black Toes were getting sold out.  I would take info from kicksdealsca with a grain of salt, especially with their PSA message about the release.

A later release wasn't likely to happen unless ndc themselves addressed it.  The next day or so, sizes of the Black Toes were getting sold out.  I would take info from kicksdealsca with a grain of salt, especially with their PSA message about the release.
They got the info from Nike directly though. We'll see what happens, I already tweeted KDCA.

They got the info from Nike directly though. We'll see what happens, I already tweeted KDCA.
Yeah I messaged Nike after learning that Europe will have their launch this Thursday. They were sticking with "we already did our release and the black toes are all sold out" so I gave up. They're incompetent. 

Last edited:
What's the rule on this forum about asking for a size swap? I'm just having a terrible time getting any responses on Kijiji, sneaker groups, ect. Not going to mention the shoe in case that'll be a violation. 

Hopefully this is accurate information.

Oh great, that's when I have an appointment to renew my health card. Guess my health card will be expired for a few more days now

Oh great, that's when I have an appointment to renew my health card. Guess my health card will be expired for a few more days now
I'm not getting too excited yet. Can't seem to get any reliable information from Nike these days. 

What's the rule on this forum about asking for a size swap? I'm just having a terrible time getting any responses on Kijiji, sneaker groups, ect. Not going to mention the shoe in case that'll be a violation. 
Just ask here, at the end of the day this is a thread for Toronto area heads.

What do you guys think of me swapping a pair of Breds for the Black toes?
Pretty fair imo. bred worth slightly more than black toes

But if you want black toes, i suggest you go for it. not a lot in Canada and will be tougher to track down.

For those of you saying that you will never buy shoes at resell. Aren't there any sneakers that you had previously missed out on that you now want to snatch up for your collection? For me personally, I still collect SB's, and there are tons of pairs that I previously missed out on back in my high school days that I can now snatch up to wrap up my collection.
If ur sz 12 i have a pair of pads homers. If ur interested pm me

So this new Adidas X Palace collab just gonna be at Livestock? Anywhere else usually get it?

Back
Top Bottom