Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So it looks like Nike screwed us over. I've seen screenshots of shipping confirmations for the Black Toes. They must've fixed the issue on their site and as a result, people started to add to cart.

Unbelievable.

OK, when was the site fixed...I've been checking that site all weekend and even yesterday and nothing was working.

:smh:

What do you guys think of me swapping a pair of Breds for the Black toes?

I think it's pretty fair. I traded my Black Toes from 2013 for He Got Game 13s and flipped it within two days to purchase another pair of Js on resale

I trade all the time, and sometimes I'll trade something just for my collection even if the other person gets the better end of the deal. I look at it as if I got the shoe I wanted, and I am content with it then it was worth it.

I occasionally purchase resale cause I don't have time to get it myself / or couldn't get it. I don't mind resale if it's a hundred or two hundred bucks and I wanted it.

All in all, trades are always worth it if you are getting what you want.

OK, when was the site fixed...I've been checking that site all weekend and even yesterday and nothing was working.

mean.gif
Saw a dude on FB post his confirmation today. He got through three times.

Speaking of trades if anyone is interested in trading a pair of Black toes or Metallic 5 sz 9.5 with me I have the following up for trade. Let me know if you're interested. 

Air Zoom Generation White/Black size 9.5 DS

04 Playoff 12's size 10 DS

04 Flint 9's size 9.5 DS 

Dont wanna pay resell prices on either shoe so I'll trade my stocked pairs.

Speaking of trades if anyone is interested in trading a pair of Black toes or Metallic 5 sz 9.5 with me I have the following up for trade. Let me know if you're interested. 

Air Zoom Generation White/Black size 9.5 DS
04 Playoff 12's size 10 DS
04 Flint 9's size 9.5 DS 

Dont wanna pay resell prices on either shoe so I'll trade my stocked pairs.

Metal 5s for any of those above is a great deal for the other party.

Goodluck!!!:smokin

Last edited:
Some people got through on the release of the Black Toes. A lot of people didn't. The site didn't really get fixed (cause I tried at different hours with different browsers til they removed the page) but for some odd reason, there were a few people who was able to get through within the first few hours of the release. Not sure how they got through.

Last edited:
Looking for a pair of Master 12s sz 13...was suppose to be my first pair of Jordans...stood in line early too but the store sold em early, learned from my mistake and copped the FB 12s lol. Anyways, I've been looking for them ever since. What do you guys think is a good price for them, preferably DS

http://www.deadstock.ca/collections/jordan

Some jordans on sale at that site, not much though, but $153 for those CHA 10s seems like a good deal for anyone interested.

What other Canadian sites can I check for Jordan deals? I only know of Capsule and Livestock/Deadstock. And FTL if you wanna count that, FTL currently has some Jordans on sale right now too, not a lot of sizes though

Last edited:
For those of you saying that you will never buy shoes at resell. Aren't there any sneakers that you had previously missed out on that you now want to snatch up for your collection? For me personally, I still collect SB's, and there are tons of pairs that I previously missed out on back in my high school days that I can now snatch up to wrap up my collection.

I'll buy but the price has to be good (in my eyes), it's just rare that it happens. This past summer I bought triple white 1.0 UBs at FCNY, got frustrated about hearing how comfortable they are so I went in to try them on and felt like I was in heaven. Bought right there on the spot. Even now I'm looking for a pair of reverse SBBs and thinking about buying a pair online. Before this I haven't bought a pair of shoes at resell in YEARS.

What do you guys think of me swapping a pair of Breds for the Black toes?

Think that's a fair trade, seems like there's more pairs of Breds out there vs. Black Toes. A friend of mine just traded his Nike SF AF1s for Black Toes, I didn't think the deal was equal but both people really wanted the shoes so it was fair in a way I guess.

For me trades are only seen unfair if people start to look at "market value" but for me a fair trade is when both parties are happy with the trade. They both got the shoes they wanted.

I've traded at a lost, as much as 3 pairs to 1 pair, having my pairs worth more than the single pair but I was happy to get the pair and he was happy to get my pairs (obviously)

If at the end of the day, both parties are happy....it's a FAIR trade :smile:

Happy TRADING fam

Last edited:
Only bought resell once and that was a pair of KD IV Weatherman's for $300 back in Jan 2012. Was outrageous for a pair that cost $95 MSRP but looking back on it resell during the Nike Basketball hype skyrocketed to a grand and they still going for $800 now on FC. Anyways, I remember back when I was in like 8th/9th grade back in '06 you could grab any Jordans you wanted (AJ 5 Grapes included long after it's RD iirc) after RD and most times maybe under retail after a couple months and that was when most of Nike's and JB's quality were on point. Still got a pair of the AJ 1 Old Love/New Love that I ran to the ground playing outdoor back then and the upper still strong today 10 years later :smokin I think the hype back in 06 was the AF1 lol which made copping Nike's and J's so easy

That's just me reminiscing on the old days when quality was a1 and most stuff were easy to grab. Besides the few OGs here how long have you guys been collecting for?

Last edited:
Curious to know what's the most expensive shoe you guys have bought on resale?

$450 for South Beach LeBron 8s, 7Y. I still like them and they still fit even though I've gone up a size. Looking back I think that's nuts, I could've bought school textbooks with that money for one semester.

And now I paid what was it $330 retail for the Cement IVs from last February? I love that pair as well but sometimes I think I'd be happier with that money in the bank.

Well if you can't beat them, join them. The way I see it I just need to sell two pairs to pay for the bot and then I'm good. Just use it for personal pairs after that but by the looks of it, I don't think that'll work out the way I planned. 
laugh.gif

I really only bought the bot to make online purchasing easier. I'm not running 100 tasks on it to get as many pairs as possible or anything. 
haha i cant get myself to buy a bot.. dont trust it, and im not into the yeezys and all that hyped up stuff

Back
Top Bottom