Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

To each their own, but they kinda look like watershoes on feet.

Yeah I've always had trouble understanding the visual appeal of most of those shoes but I figured they must be comfortable or something. 

Super comfortable. And these are warm, they just don't look good on my feet :frown: 
Yeah they look pretty comfortable. I'm going to have to try one of those NMD's or UB's out some time, people seem to love them.

Last edited:
Nike trolling. I don't want them.
Did you get the black toe reservation? I got the app recently but no reservations yet. I don't want those shoes either but it'd be nice to see some stuff being reserved. Right now I feel like the apps not working lol. 

Did you get the black toe reservation? I got the app recently but no reservations yet. I don't want those shoes either but it'd be nice to see some stuff being reserved. Right now I feel like the apps not working lol. 

Yup, I did...plus the Banned 1s.

Overall my Reserved since I became active on Nike+

- Banned XXX1
- Platinum Racer
- Cyber 3
- Banned 1s
- Chicago XXX1
- Black Toes
- NikeCourt LDN
- Blue XII

Too bad on the Racer I didn't get a notification and missed the time to get them

Last edited:
Yup, I did...plus the Banned 1s.

Overall my Reserved since I became active on Nike+

- Banned XXX1
- Platinum Racer
- Cyber 3
- Banned 1s
- Chicago XXX1
- Black Toes
- NikeCourt LDN
- Blue XII

Too bad on the Racer I didn't get a notification and missed the time to get them
Wow nice list, hopefully it starts working for me soon. Call me crazy but I really want the Top 3's. 

^. Walmart, Toysrus and ebgames are confirmed in-store. Not sure about online for those stores, but Amazon will likely have it too

^. Walmart, Toysrus and ebgames are confirmed in-store. Not sure about online for those stores, but Amazon will likely have it too

Thanks. 2 of those are right by my place :lol:, hopefully I can snag one.

Go early. EB Games sold out online within seconds. Smh.

Yeah there's one on my street, just walked over to check the scene out. Saw no line, also checked the windows to see if there was a poster or any mention of the system and didn't see that either. I'll go early tomorrow.

Pardon me guys, but I have 2 pairs of made to order boots coming in today valued at $700 and DHL is charging me $250 in taxes/brokerage/duties.

That is totally ridiculous so I'm looking into self-clearing my package - will refuse delivery and go to a CBSA that does Low Value Shipment Clearing services. I know of the office beside Pearson, but I live in Scarborough and it will be a journey. Does anyone have previous experience with this and know of any closer office I can self-clear?

Pardon me guys, but I have 2 pairs of made to order boots coming in today valued at $700 and DHL is charging me $250 in taxes/brokerage/duties.

That is totally ridiculous so I'm looking into self-clearing my package - will refuse delivery and go to a CBSA that does Low Value Shipment Clearing services. I know of the office beside Pearson, but I live in Scarborough and it will be a journey. Does anyone have previous experience with this and know of any closer office I can self-clear?
How much would you save by self clearing? Not sure if they open on weekends, but also consider any time off you may need to take from work + the time and effort to go do this. Let's say you saved $50, I wouldn't say it's worth it in that case.

How much would you save by self clearing? Not sure if they open on weekends, but also consider any time off you may need to take from work + the time and effort to go do this. Let's say you saved $50, I wouldn't say it's worth it in that case.
For sure, luckily I'm off work next week and have a day to run errands. Requested the commercial invoice so we'll see what the fee breakdown is.

For sure, luckily I'm off work next week and have a day to run errands. Requested the commercial invoice so we'll see what the fee breakdown is.
Fair enough. Mind sharing how much is actually saved by doing this (when/if you go through with it)? I'm not too far from Pearson so I may consider it in the future if the savings are substantial and I have time off.

Fair enough. Mind sharing how much is actually saved by doing this (when/if you go through with it)? I'm not too far from Pearson so I may consider it in the future if the savings are substantial and I have time off.
Yeah I got you. Will update once I consider my options

I don't know anything about self clearing but I have realized, never get anything valuable shipped to Canada unless its being shipped by USPS/Canada Post. It is much less likely to get hit with customs fees when its shipped by them. I remember reading something saying that the other companies make money off charging people customs fees so they make sure to be very thorough and charge as many people as they can. I think there was a thread on RFD about it. Another option is to ship it to one of those places in Buffalo and pick it up from there. Less hassle when you're just bringing it over yourself, we've got back with thousand dollar import car parts before with no problem. Most of the time you just get lucky and they don't care that much. PM me if you need a place. I know it's all hindsight but its just advice for the future, good luck with the self clearing man. 

Back
Top Bottom