Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Spoke to my boy who signed up at STC Champs last night, said they had three raffles going on. One for the 9's that release Saturday, one for the True Blue's and one for NMDs that are releasing soon. He's not a big Adidas guy, does anyone know which NMD they're raffling for?

Spoke to my boy who signed up at STC Champs last night, said they had three raffles going on. One for the 9's that release Saturday, one for the True Blue's and one for NMDs that are releasing soon. He's not a big Adidas guy, does anyone know which NMD they're raffling for?
assuming it's a mesh one as they never get PK

I have a pair of DS Size 11 Yeezy 750 Chocolate sitting at a warehouse in Niagara Falls, New York. If you live there or will be in the area and you want them, shoot me a PM. I'm letting them go for [COLOR=#red]RETAIL[/COLOR] + any fees associated with getting the full payment to me.

Otherwise I'm gonna contact the warehouse and they'll put the return label on them back to Adidas.com .. I have been too busy and can't get down to the falls until the new year or even later than that and I can't have them sitting in the warehouse that long.

If you are interested, please PM me and I'll let you know how you can pick them up. I rather help someone on here before sending them back.

If this is a forwarding address like Kinek they usually can mail them to you if you can't make it down.

Last edited:
I have a pair of DS Size 11 Yeezy 750 Chocolate sitting at a warehouse in Niagara Falls, New York. If you live there or will be in the area and you want them, shoot me a PM. I'm letting them go for [COLOR=#red]RETAIL[/COLOR] + any fees associated with getting the full payment to me.

Otherwise I'm gonna contact the warehouse and they'll put the return label on them back to Adidas.com .. I have been too busy and can't get down to the falls until the new year or even later than that and I can't have them sitting in the warehouse that long.

If you are interested, please PM me and I'll let you know how you can pick them up. I rather help someone on here before sending them back.

If this is a forwarding address like Kinek they usually can mail them to you if you can't make it down.

they can, but i'm not feelin the shoe anymore.

Haven't bought a pair of J's in a long time but might have to with the AJ11 Space Jam. You guys think it's gonna be hard to cop? Has were past 11 releases here in the GTA?

Haven't bought a pair of J's in a long time but might have to with the AJ11 Space Jam. You guys think it's gonna be hard to cop? Has were past 11 releases here in the GTA?
Just sign up to a few raffles at the malls. There will be ALOT of stock. But a lot of demand too. But everyone should be able to get one. Jordan has been really upping the numbers for the past few Christmas releases and don't see that changing for the SJ

Man, I'm trying to sell my White Mountaineering City Socks and this one guy is ruining it for me. I have mine up at 330 because I know I will get lowballers but he has his up for $260... Dude is singlehandedly killing the value of the shoe out of desperation. I'm sure he'd accept 230 if someone offered it to him. Might as well change the name of the shoe to "Big L". 

Yeah just have patience and his will be gone. If you're no rush you can wait them out. I just put my NMDs on consignment to avoid dealing with the hassle.

Man, I'm trying to sell my White Mountaineering City Socks and this one guy is ruining it for me. I have mine up at 330 because I know I will get lowballers but he has his up for $260... Dude is singlehandedly killing the value of the shoe out of desperation. I'm sure he'd accept 230 if someone offered it to him. Might as well change the name of the shoe to "Big L". 
They're tanks...  nobody really seems to want them and with all the releases coming out, I don't think anyone is interested in them.  Can you just return them?

lol selling anything in Toronto is brutal. Buyers are always lowballing you and then other sellers are always under cutting you. I just sold my first pair of shoes the day before yesterday and honestly, the sneaker community is even worse. I accepted offers well below asking price and they ended up backing out, more than one person. I ended up selling them on ebay for above asking price. 

Yeah I had quite a few people mess me about with my multicolor UBs. Agree a lower price and then be like on for that price you have to meet me in Brampton. Yeah no thanks.

Yeah I had quite a few people mess me about with my multicolor UBs. Agree a lower price and then be like on for that price you have to meet me in Brampton. Yeah no thanks.
Yeah these kijiji guys definitely have some interesting "negotiating skills". I was literally asked if I could go lower right after I accepted an offer. You have to give these guys the run around and act like you're not happy with their offer for a bit lol. Guess I'm just not a good sales person. 

Kijiji is the worst place for lowballers 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom