Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anybody get the Adidas Parley? Sold out on adidas.ca 

....i swear i saw yesterday it said it was releasing on the 16th

Didn't get a pair but just watching it but they were GONE IN 2 MINS
nerd.gif
2 mins isn't bad. At least they didn't launch sold out lol.

Wow, Black Friday is next week? November just flew by quickly.

im sure last year they did the raffles on the Monday of Black Friday week for the aquas and the hologram foams

Called Bramalea and Square One FTL, they're doing the raffles for the True Blues next Monday... Not sure where all this talk of this week is coming from. Gonna call Yorkdale next.

Champs yorkdale just told me there raffle is today 
I called and argued with them, they sound clueless as hell. I'm like your website says its for the Kobe 9s. She's like I'm not too sure, it says Retro 3 here. These Shady bastards at Yorkdale Champs are on another level.

UPDATE: Got a hold of Yorkdale Foot Locker, they're doing them next week. I asked why Champs is doing them this week, she didn't know.

UPDATE #2: Called Champs Bramalea and Square One, they also said next week.

CONCLUSION: Never do business with Yorkdale Champs.

Last edited:

I called and argued with them, they sound clueless as hell. I'm like your website says its for the Kobe 9s. She's like I'm not too sure, it says Retro 3 here. These Shady bastards at Yorkdale Champs are on another level.

UPDATE: Got a hold of Yorkdale Foot Locker, they're doing them next week. I asked why Champs is doing them this week, she didn't know.
Im going to call Eaton centre Champs and see what they say if they say they are doing them next week then im just going to assume yd champs has no idea whats going on 

anybody get the Adidas Parley? Sold out on adidas.ca 
....i swear i saw yesterday it said it was releasing on the 16th

I got through, launched exactly at 10am and sold out within a minute. There was a countdown timer after cart but not sure if it was reliable. However, sizes did pop back up every once in a while, so timer probably did work?

Still waiting on Adidas to finally tweet about the yeezys, I would think it's tomorrow since it's exactly a week away from the rumoured but pretty much confirmed by many, 23rd date.

Last edited:
FCFS for the Kobe 9's and True Blue 3's at Eaton and Yonge Dundas Champs.

It's official guys, Yorkdale has no idea what they're doing.

FINAL UPDATE: STC Champs is also doing raffles today and it's the last day, I also argued with them as to why, they said because it's a Friday release, they decided to do em this week.

So people who were hoping to score at Yorkdale and STC locations, go ASAP. Keep in mind though, Foot Locker is next Monday.

Last edited:
FCFS for the Kobe 9's and True Blue 3's at Eaton and Yonge Dundas Champs.

It's official guys, Yorkdale has no idea what they're doing.

FINAL UPDATE: STC Champs is also doing raffles today and it's the last day, I also argued with them as to why, they said because it's a Friday release, they decided to do em this week.

So people who were hoping to score at Yorkdale and STC locations, go ASAP. Keep in mind though, Foot Locker is next Monday.

Which Kobe 9?
Arguing with them won't do much ..

I can understand why they're doing it today, alot of releases next week and they probably don't want to congest the store. Especially with the people looking to sign up for yeezys.

Last edited:
I can understand why they're doing it today, alot of releases next week and they probably don't want to congest the store. Especially with the people looking to sign up for yeezys.
Does champs even get the yeezys and foams are a footlocker exclusive 

I don't mind it, but I wish they did a better job in informing customers.

Back
Top Bottom