Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Bro I'm the one that got them to open the Jordan lineup lol. I realized that one of the employees was just trying to dissuade ppl from joining cuz it was packed. I just decided I'm not gonna bother since that's pretty wack. Won twice before at sq1 though

Bro I messed up, I was waiting in line for no reason. They cut it off. Come back if you can.

Went to square one for the raffle. The line up wrapped around the store. Didn't move for 10 minutes. I gave up. The clerks were allowing people who purchased merch to sign up. People were buying $5 socks to jump the line. Not a bad way to make money. I might go back tomorrow for the true blue 3s

Went to square one for the raffle. The line up wrapped around the store. Didn't move for 10 minutes. I gave up. The clerks were allowing people who purchased merch to sign up. People were buying $5 socks to jump the line. Not a bad way to make money. I might go back tomorrow for the true blue 3s

Buy the socks, sign up, return the socks after :rofl:

Wow, this is so foul. :lol: :smh:

thats exactly what i did, it got presented to me so I took em up on it. fastes raffle sign up today besides XCLU.
Buy the socks, sign up, return the socks after
roll.gif
this ^

lolz that's pretty smart but then if you didn't want the socks, just return them after

Back
Top Bottom