Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nike had stores at Sherway, SQ1, even Lakeshore in Oakville - I frequented these locations - sales were often 50% off and they would do store to store transfers - very convenient and customer service was solid.
Those weren't Nike stores.  I guess Nike let them use their name and likeness.  It was owned by a company called Endurance Sports.  Had a store on Queen Street too.  I knew someone that worked for them at the time and also had a yearly 40% off VIP card that worked on anything.  Employees even used my card for discounts without my knowledge.

Yeah those are moving then
laugh.gif
, did 72-10s sell out 1st day? I remember that shoe being restocked 465579988387643786867587 times this year.

To add to this, it's a Jordan 11, you got people that aren't even sneakerheads asking for them.

Last year, a couple friends of a friend overseas was asking for 72-10's, they were the same size as me so I passed on 1 pair won by raffle, the other had to buy resell (about $50 over retail). They were widely available but if you're a popular size, it still wasn't easy to find. I remember telling my friend that you might just be able to walk-in the day of release and get a pair, checked the stores around Eaton's in the afternoon and did not come across any. Mind you, they restocked a bunch of times so if you're not in a rush to get them then they'll come around again. 
YES the 72-10's did initially sell out first day. 

Not gonna lie the quality of those were pretty good, and the colour made it an easy piece to add to your wardrobe if you really liked the shoe itself.

I know this because I had friends going around malls trying to find their sizes. 

There were also lots of multiple winners which when you factor that in made it harder than usual to obtain.

And yes the restocks came aplenty, biggest ones coming from all star weekend and NDCa during the summer.

I still have my space jam ticket
happy.gif
Thats a piece of history right there, great memoribilia to have to. And its in almost perfect condition.  The biggest surprise is that it hasn't faded away or the ink hasn't run.

Might be worth something somewhere down the line :wink:

LMAO good old Markville, repped! I remember watching Toy Story, Dumb and Dumber among other movies there.

Opening day fail for SJ: went to Fairview Mall...it wasn't playing at Fairview

Last edited:
Has merch been decent at Nike outlets in the past for black friday?  Not interested in sneakers, apparel only.

Ive been to Halton Hills and Vaughn Mills the past 2 weeks. Most of the items are Jordan and KD apparel (Basketball Hoodies, Shirts, Joggers).

Update on Bape x Adidas on ADCa, a dude said for the track jackets, only 6 in Green and 7 in Black. Only 3 down jackets apparently...and 90 per each colour way for the NMDs. 
laugh.gif

Update on Bape x Adidas on ADCa, a dude said for the track jackets, only 6 in Green and 7 in Black. Only 3 down jackets apparently...and 90 per each colour way for the NMDs. 
laugh.gif
Lmao FML... Although that's not bad stock numbers for the NMD considering how limited these are supposed to be. We had less than that for the Olympic UB's as far as I remember. 

Lmao FML... Although that's not bad stock numbers for the NMD considering how limited these are supposed to be. We had less than that for the Olympic UB's as far as I remember. 
Surprised at the stock of NMDs tbh. Theres more of those Bapes than the 5  "GR" pairs of the Triple White UBs on ADCa 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Space Jam 11s will sell out. So many people have been waiting on those because:
1) people did not get them in 2009 (I struck out too)
2) resale was high
3) if you got them back in 2009 - the soles probably "yellowed" by now.

You have to add that people who have the 2009/2001 and 2009 will still want these just because it's the closest SJ PE, - high patent, concord jumpman, OG facing jumpman and stitched 45.

Surprised at the stock of NMDs tbh. Theres more of those Bapes than the 5  "GR" pairs of the Triple White UBs on ADCa 
roll.gif

Lol oh yeah I forgot about that, that was absolutely pathetic. It does seem that Adidas is improving things though, judging by the latest Yeezy release and the Bape NMD release. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

Update on Bape x Adidas on ADCa, a dude said for the track jackets, only 6 in Green and 7 in Black. Only 3 down jackets apparently...and 90 per each colour way for the NMDs. :lol:

90 isn't actually bad for us when US only gets 168

Might have a chance if you have a script/bot

laugh.gif
it's around the same numbers for bape US too.

Those weren't Nike stores.  I guess Nike let them use their name and likeness.  It was owned by a company called Endurance Sports.  Had a store on Queen Street too.  I knew someone that worked for them at the time and also had a yearly 40% off VIP card that worked on anything.  Employees even used my card for discounts without my knowledge.

Can't forget Bayview Village' Nike (also owned by Endurance Sports)

Went to my local footlocker and asked the guy how many pairs of a specific size of the true blues they had, dude literally said "I can check the back, but I can't tell you.  We aren't allowed".  

What does that even mean...
tired.gif

Space Jam 11s will sell out. So many people have been waiting on those because:
1) people did not get them in 2009 (I struck out too)
2) resale was high
3) if you got them back in 2009 - the soles probably "yellowed" by now.
How did people strike out on the 09 Jams when they were available for pre-order? Back then you can even double up on pre-orders lol.

I still have mine DS they're not piss yellow yet but foggy LOL

Back
Top Bottom