Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yorkdale size 11
Just got a call for TB3... but i signed up for top3 aj1 man... fk...

From where? That's messed up, you signed up for the top 3's but you got called for the True Blue?
What in the hell?
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Must have been Yorkdale Champs LOL.

FML, they didnt let me sign up for raffle on yeezys coz i was 5mins late (5:30pm), then i signed up for aj1, just to figure out that they put me on a wrong list.
I already got tb3 from previous release, hate that red tongue.
Fk u ftl

FML, they didnt let me sign up for raffle on yeezys coz i was 5mins late (5:30pm), then i signed up for aj1, just to figure out that they put me on a wrong list.
I already got tb3 from previous release, hate that red tongue.
Fk u ftl
the red tongue ruins it for me too.  they're nice but i'd rather buy something else at the moment.

U know what, they might have given my pair to u lol
I just called them to put my gf and my name on the aj1 list and complain about it... although i highly doubt they will call me but anyways ill pray to jordan this time lmao
If so, that's incredibly generous of you my man. Thank you so much. Did they end up putting you on the list? 

If so, that's incredibly generous of you my man. Thank you so much. Did they end up putting you on the list? 
For God's sake ya, although i dunno much coz i only talked to her over the phone... she just asked me to confirm my phone# and full name... not sure if she's actually writing it on the paper sigh

Back
Top Bottom