Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks guys.
Honestly didn't think I was going to win cause I struck out on the yeezy 750s x2 and all versions of the v2.

Anyone want a sz.10 Adidas NMD duckcamo in white for retail? Send me a pm if interested, I'll bring it back to champs YD by Friday if no one wants.

Is there a fcfs for the top 3 1's at HOH downtown?
Just wondering didn't bother to read older posts.

Is there a fcfs for the top 3 1's at HOH downtown?
Just wondering didn't bother to read older posts.

Yeah just drove by. I'd say easily 20+ people (and ghost chairs) out there. Cars also posted/parked in front. Line of 10+ at Exclucity.

Hey guys really random question, was wondering if anyone has bought those Starter bomber jackets from Urban Outfitters? Wanted to know how they fit as I ordered one yesterday through them.

I ordered an XL, and I based that on the fact that I wear XL in a Roots varsity/award jacket.

Hey guys really random question, was wondering if anyone has bought those Starter bomber jackets from Urban Outfitters? Wanted to know how they fit as I ordered one yesterday through them.

I ordered an XL, and I based that on the fact that I wear XL in a Roots varsity/award jacket.
I tried it in store and it fit true to size or a classic fit, not too baggy and not too slim.

They're not even the Bape NMDs. The Bape ones are R1's. These are the duck camo XR1 or something like that. Don't keep up with NMDs so I dunno.
Holy, wow I didn't even bother looking through the rest of the pics. I saw the first one with the receipt and immediately thought it was suspect based off that alone. What a Clown.

Hit for Banned on Nike and Top3 on Courtside.

It's been a good Monday...

........now to get back to work to pay for this addiction.

Last edited:
Anyone else stuck at waiting for your turn? This is reminding me of the Black Toe release. 

I got the Top 3s and checked out quickly (finally an AJ win for once), but Banneds I've had that stupid screen for 30 mins.

Back
Top Bottom