Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Reigning Champ UB stock as of right now on adidas: USA - 2,900 Canada - 59

lol why do they always have to give us such pathetic stock numbers
Just wondering how you get this info? If you can't/don't want to say I understand.

Just wondering how you get this info? If you can't/don't want to say I understand.
i'm assuming from tweets from Kicks Deals Canada. Thats the number of pairs listed via the KDC twitter account and I assume KDC gets it directly from adidas. 

So if anyone cares, here's an OG/Chicago/Playoff/Space Jam/whatever you wanna call em Jordan 9 update:

These are probably gonna sit lol. I was the 2nd name for my size at Yorkdale. Most sizes are blank right now.

Last edited:
So if anyone cares, here's an OG/Chicago/Playoff/Space Jam/whatever you wanna call em Jordan 9 update:

These are probably gonna sit lol. I was the 2nd name for my size at Yorkdale. Most sizes are blank right now.
Your theme song be like "Everyday I'm rafflin" (to the tune of Everyday I'm hustlin).

Yeah I think I read that somewhere on this forum, they were expecting those to sit. I don't see why, they're pretty nice. 

With that being said, these guys say that about all of the releases. 

Last edited:

I'm not even stuck anywhere but I know it's just too far. They'll probably be gone by the time I get down there. 
For something like the triple black UB, if you're not there within the first 15 mins, just forget about it.

For something like the triple black UB, if you're not there within the first 15 mins, just forget about it.
If I was working from home and didn't have a cast I could get to J+O in under ten, I just never seem to be home on the days when stuff drops.

Yeah I figured that would be the case. I don't have any adidas shoes but all I've been hearing is how comfortable they are but I find most of them ugly. The Triple Blacks are actually pretty nice though so I'd really like a pair. We'll see how things go on the 1st. 

Triple Black UB are very nice. No gradient at all. Supposed to be business casual for work, so i feel like these can pass when im in the office since its all black. 

Yeah I figured that would be the case. I don't have any adidas shoes but all I've been hearing is how comfortable they are but I find most of them ugly. The Triple Blacks are actually pretty nice though so I'd really like a pair. We'll see how things go on the 1st. 
i love UB's but the triple blacks are not appealing to me one bit lol

to me they resemble what I would expect a shoe to look like if you were to sink your shoe in tar or black paint lol

the all black flyknit racers don't look that great either but on the nike silhouette it looks a lot better, imo.

I find it a little ridiculous people would pay that much for a basic all black shoe, meh goodluck to people who want them, hope you score a pair.

I passed on the Top 3 even though I could have gotten them, not sure why, but the colourway just doesn't do it for me. Took another L on the Banned restock though, but I'll live. Congrats to those who were able to score a pair. Looks like the Top 3 are selling on Kijiji like other OG Jordan 1's.

to me they resemble what I would expect a shoe to look like if you were to sink your shoe in tar or black paint lol

the all black flyknit racers don't look that great either but on the nike silhouette it looks a lot better, imo.

I find it a little ridiculous people would pay that much for a basic all black shoe, meh goodluck to people who want them, hope you score a pair.
TBH you basically just summed up my thoughts exactly.

Yeah I think I just prefer the subtle look, again they'll be my first pair if I manage to get one so maybe I'll open my mind a little to the other ones after. 

Back
Top Bottom