Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Shipping confirmation should have came right away.. I got it the minute I purchased

Check spam or call nike

Shipping confirmation from Nike usually comes three to four days after purchase. At least that's what happens for me. Order confirmation email comes the same day.

Last edited:
Shipping confirmation from Nike usually comes three to four days after purchase. At least that's what happens for me. Order confirmation email comes the same day.

Ahh sorry I remember one time I got my order confirm late.
I never received a cancellation after an order confirmation

Space Jam 11's up on the FTL Launch Locator.

We eatin fam! Everywhere getting these like the True Blue's, and apparently there's way more stock of the Space Jams.

Last edited:
Space Jam 11's up on the FTL Launch Locator.

We eatin fam! Everywhere getting these like the True Blue's, and apparently there's way more stock of the Space Jams.
Hopefully these sit like the True Blue's but I doubt it
roll.gif

anyone get shipping for ftl.ca for Top 3?
I didn't get a shipping confirmation email, but I pulled up their live chat and talked to a rep. If you provide (a) your order # from the email (b) your name (c) your shipping details then they should be able to tell you what's happening. I got the tracking number from the rep and they're set to arrive today!

Just a quick update for those following my situation with InfluenceU. I gave them a call and they basically said they're not going to do anything except send a box and issue me a refund. I sent an email last night talking about how this is my first pair of Yeezys. If anyone noticed my pictures, there was a second box of Yeezys in there. They're not mine. I was actually doing a size swap with a buddy. So they called me out on that comment and didn't believe these were my first pair. 

Here is the major part of my venting. Small hole in the wall sneaker stores that used to care about their customers are getting to big for themselves. To not care at all about the condition the sneakers just because you're blessed enough to get Yeezys to sell. I mean, the guy said he was sorry on the phone but you know it's a BS apology. The box looks like a dog ate it and there's a scuff on the kicks but they're Yeezys. If it was a pair of air maxes, sure just send me the box. But I've been trying to get Yeezys at retail since day 1 and the first time it happens, I get a box that has been through a shredder and a scuffed shoe that otherwise is in great condition? And all they have for me is a half assed apology and a return label? Which they had offered to send a box... Good time to double box, when they're getting it back... I mean, this isn't even the least they can do, but they said it's all they could do for me. A bunch of jokers, seriously. So now I'm on a mission to tell pretty much everyone I can never to shop at InfluenceU. 

I'm going to keep them. I'm so freaking mad. With this and Adidas basically trolling me with the Reigning Champs... I'm done for now. 
It's honestly really ******, but all you can do with companies is hit them in their pocketbook. Don't buy from them/encourage others not to by posting all over their facebook/insta/twitter.

Just a quick update for those following my situation with InfluenceU. I gave them a call and they basically said they're not going to do anything except send a box and issue me a refund. I sent an email last night talking about how this is my first pair of Yeezys. If anyone noticed my pictures, there was a second box of Yeezys in there. They're not mine. I was actually doing a size swap with a buddy. So they called me out on that comment and didn't believe these were my first pair. 
Damn, man sorry... i mean at least you got some answers... good  news or not...

If it's any consolation I don't plan on buying anything from that bum store, ever. 

if its one thing I hate its bad customer service.

Store's may think they can get away with incidents like this, thinking it's only 1 or two customers... but on a grand scale if enough people hear this news and a few more feel the way I do that can be catastrophic for that business long term...

on the bright side, at least most of the damage was done to the box and not the shoe itself, did you try contacting the postal service? to show them the mess they've created in delivering those?

Reigning champs had more than 100 pairs. I lined up at around 10am there and was able to get a pair. Once I got in they sold their last size 9 so I got a 9.5. If anyone is willing to swap pm me please

Last edited:

Damn, man sorry... i mean at least you got some answers... good  news or not...

If it's any consolation I don't plan on buying anything from that bum store, ever. 

if its one thing I hate its bad customer service.

Store's may think they can get away with incidents like this, thinking it's only 1 or two customers... but on a grand scale if enough people hear this news and a few more feel the way I do that can be catastrophic for that business long term...

on the bright side, at least most of the damage was done to the box and not the shoe itself, did you try contacting the postal service? to show them the mess they've created in delivering those?
Yeah. In the end it's only money. But bad customer service is insanely frustrating. Not even an empty gesture. Flat out - you want the shoes or nah?

LOL Listen to PETTY WAP ^

Ask for the box, and send them your "customized" version of the yeezy boosts.

For real...what kinda response is that? U want the shoes or not? FOH! I personally dont even care for yeezys but im cheesed for dude. He obviously really wanted a pair but forget they yeezys they coulda been sketchers for all i care, the man spent his hard earned money with them and they wanna do him dirty like that? Nahhhhhhh man.

Back
Top Bottom