Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I didnt get Top 3s but i got Banned 1s and still no shipping info either
Footlocker restocked on banned yesterday?
nike.ca i did cook banned on the restock 
smokin.gif

Tweet at them n get people to rt that so less people shop there. At least you get a refund

Reigning champs had more than 100 pairs. I lined up at around 10am there and was able to get a pair. Once I got in they sold their last size 9 so I got a 9.5. If anyone is willing to swap pm me please

out of curiosity, you got there at 10, what time was it by the time they rang you up and you walked out with the shoes?
only wondering because i was debating going at 930am and had work at 11

out of curiosity, you got there at 10, what time was it by the time they rang you up and you walked out with the shoes?
only wondering because i was debating going at 930am and had work at 11
Was out of the store at like 12:10ish i was the 88th person in line

Yeah. In the end it's only money. But bad customer service is insanely frustrating. Not even an empty gesture. Flat out - you want the shoes or nah?

Contact Sole Collector, get them to post your shoes... I'm sure someone from Adidas will come through.

Reigning champs had more than 100 pairs. I lined up at around 10am there and was able to get a pair. Once I got in they sold their last size 9 so I got a 9.5. If anyone is willing to swap pm me please

Nice man, I was routing for you to get a pair! As morning came around I just couldn't be bothered to go downtown tbh. Wow, my source was way off on their stock -___- but at least RC had enough pairs to go around because their site and Adidas.ca release was a joke

Nice man, I was routing for you to get a pair! As morning came around I just couldn't be bothered to go downtown tbh. Wow, my source was way off on their stock -___- but at least RC had enough pairs to go around because their site and Adidas.ca release was a joke
Thanks man, wasnt able to get my size which sucks but i'm grateful i got one. Just time to play the size swapping game.

Thanks man, wasnt able to get my size which sucks but i'm grateful i got one. Just time to play the size swapping game.
hope youre able to find one. seems like you are the only person that bought that wants to actually wear lol

seeing so many re-sale posts.

I see a bunch of pairs up in tsg if you're in the group you can try to size swap or maybe try Kijiji, good luck bro!

Damn man finding a size swap is hard, either people just dont want to do it or they already sold the pair

I see some people selling multiple pairs of the Reigning Champs UBs, was there a limit on how many you can buy?

Damn man finding a size swap is hard, either people just dont want to do it or they already sold the pair
Can't really blame them. Even if there's only a 1% chance of the pair you're trading being fake, why risk it? Not to mention, why put in the effort to meet up if you aren't getting anything out of it?

It's been tough for me to find a person with Red Yeezys in size 11 willing to trade in the same size for my Coppers. Found a person but he was contacted already. Found this other dude but he suddenly changed his mind. Essential Toronto is not doing colour swaps with me either. If any NTers have any leads, please let me know.

Most just don't want to do it nowadays. You'll have to sell and buy back you size.

It's been tough for me to find a person with Red Yeezys in size 11 willing to trade in the same size for my Coppers. Found a person but he was contacted already. Found this other dude but he suddenly changed his mind. Essential Toronto is not doing colour swaps with me either. If any NTers have any leads, please let me know.

Got to be really really patient or like I said above, sell and buy back. The red 350s grew in popularity on and post release day while the coppers dropped in popularity. Before RD I ranked them Coppers > Red > Green. After real life pictures started popping up release week it changed to Green > Copper > Red, now its Green > Red > Copper.

Last edited:
I'm looking at the prices of the Reigning Champs X UBs and people are trying to get up to $600 for them. Hype aside, they're decent but it just doesn't wow me. 

I was able to swap one of my v2's for the red one on launch day.  I think you had to act fast because everyone was looking for colour swaps.  Once the people who are willing to do them are gone, you'll be stuck having to sell your pair and buy back the colour you want.

I'm looking at the prices of the Reigning Champs X UBs and people are trying to get up to $600 for them. Hype aside, they're decent but it just doesn't wow me. 
Yeah I think they're alright. I'm a big RC fan and I really like UBs so when I heard about this collab I thought it was going to be one of the main shoes for me. They're nice but a bit underwhelming. The clothing line is bang average as well, just reg RC stuff with a co brand logo, kinda boring. If it hits sale racks i'll prob grab some, like I did with Asics collab. 

Yeah I think they're alright. I'm a big RC fan and I really like UBs so when I heard about this collab I thought it was going to be one of the main shoes for me. They're nice but a bit underwhelming. The clothing line is bang average as well, just reg RC stuff with a co brand logo, kinda boring. If it hits sale racks i'll prob grab some, like I did with Asics collab. 
I actually really like the RC Ultra Boosts. Though honestly, for the prices of some of these collabs and the style they're going for, they should be doing better. I mean, the gold medal Ultra Boost is a prime example. Think about if these kicks had a leather cage? 

Back
Top Bottom