Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I just scored a triple black uncaged ultra boost in a size 9.5... Hoping to turn that into a size 9 Reigning Champ. Definitely not looking to add much cash, if at all. Will also try for the caged tomorrow since my refresh time worked out for me. Anyone looking to make the trade, please let me know.

I just scored a triple black uncaged ultra boost in a size 9.5... Hoping to turn that into a size 9 Reigning Champ. Definitely not looking to add much cash, if at all. Will also try for the caged tomorrow since my refresh time worked out for me. Anyone looking to make the trade, please let me know.
That is going to be a very hard trade to pull off. Uncaged are bricks when it comes to resell. Maybe make like $30-$50 especially with everything that is still to drop, people are holding onto their money for all these releases

That is going to be a very hard trade to pull off. Uncaged are bricks when it comes to resell. Maybe make like $30-$50 especially with everything that is still to drop, people are holding onto their money for all these releases
I know what you mean. I had the triple red. But those were super flawed in that no one would rock them. I've seen the older triple black with the greyish boost and the greyish upper go for 400. So I'm hoping these are a little higher in value. But I'm aiming for the caged tomorrow as well.

RC def worth more. Way more limited and only released at a few retailers. Triple Blacks will feel limited here, but in the US should be a good amount to keep resell in check in the mean time.

But one thing with UB is that they all tend to rise over time collab or not esp 1.0 version knit pattern.  

RC def worth more. Way more limited and only released at a few retailers. Triple Blacks will feel limited here, but in the US should be a good amount to keep resell in check in the mean time.

But one thing with UB is that they all tend to rise over time collab or not esp 1.0 version knit pattern.  
Yeah, it's ridiculous. I had a pair of 1.0 core black that I rocked to death, and then still sold them for over retail 
smokin.gif

Went to adidas performance this morning at 10. Picked up the white/blue uncaged UBs. Was literally the first person to enter the Triple Black raffle. The guy said they weren't starting till 1030, but I used the cast as a sob story.

Went to adidas performance this morning at 10. Picked up the white/blue uncaged UBs. Was literally the first person to enter the Triple Black raffle. The guy said they weren't starting till 1030, but I used the cast as a sob story.
What's the raffle method like? iPad?

What's the raffle method like? iPad?
Ipad. Skill testing question, think it was the same as the last one actually. I've been studying for the CFA exam recently and doing some pretty intense equations, so I was staring at it for far longer than necessary. Thinking it can't be this simple, where's the trick.
roll.gif

Ipad. Skill testing question, think it was the same as the last one actually. I've been studying for the CFA exam recently and doing some pretty intense equations, so I was staring at it for far longer than necessary. Thinking it can't be this simple, where's the trick.
roll.gif
LOL, nice! Hopefully they don't give the answer this time. Watch me not be able to solve it after saying that 
roll.gif

I never think to ask how many pairs until I'm half way down the street after leaving the shop.

If anyone is looking for a white Tune Squad jersey in large, let me know. Looking to order an XL. Just selling for retail, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom