Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

WOW...with all those available pairs and still no extra pairs.

So I assume even if Yeezy's are produced to Holiday Jordan 11 numbers, they will sell out and not everyone will eat :x

Congrats to everyone who got a pair and really want a pair for their collection/rotation

Order placed on FL, but we all know that means nothing. God damn that site is glitchy! Kept timing out at checkout/website went down at 10 and wouldn't reload

I got lucky at the Champs on Yonge. Showed up 30 mins before opening and got my size. Everyone seemed to be going to HoH like moths to a flame. There were maybe 20-25 people at Champs Yonge when I showed up while the HoH line was almost at the Hard Rock

Last edited:
scored on footlocker! Did you guys get free shipping from footlocker? it won't let me use the code so charged me $9 shipping

Hit on ndca. Had a ton of tabs open....all in queue. Got through on one of the last tabsi opened. I guess your spot in the queue doesn't really matter.

I'm in the US right now and I couldn't even get in queue on NDCa, I'm guessing the US IP addy might be causing it :smh:

Hit on ndca. Had a ton of tabs open....all in queue. Got through on one of the last tabsi opened. I guess your spot in the queue doesn't really matter.
do they actually tell you that you are in queue? I am only seeing a loading spinner and then error-ing out. 

I'm in the US right now and I couldn't even get in queue on NDCa, I'm guessing the US IP addy might be causing it
mean.gif
same, use a VPN and it will put you in queue

Back
Top Bottom