Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I think that these are going to drop in market value to pretty close to retail. Way too many people on kijiji right now trying to get 400-450. 

got a sold out notification on ndc. I go and check the sizes, and everything is there except for my size 9

Be weary of ftl.ca, they ship in bags so the box might get dinged up. 
Biggest shoe retailer probably in the world and charge for shipping but still ship in bags 
mean.gif

Be weary of ftl.ca, they ship in bags so the box might get dinged up. 

Thats what I hate about FTL.ca
They charge an extra $10 for shipping on launch items and the box is trashed when you get the shoes
My reverse SBB box was messed up

Last edited:

I think that these are going to drop in market value to pretty close to retail. Way too many people on kijiji right now trying to get 400-450. 
yeah i saw that, althought one guy had them for 380 which wasnt too too bad since youre paying close to 335 with taxes

Thats what I hate about FTL.ca
They charge an extra $10 for shipping on launch items and the box is trashed when you get the shoes
My reverse SBB box was messed up
only thing i hate about them and usually stick to other places, last time they even sent me a tried on shoe with dirt on the tongue.. but the boxes have come in good shape

Opened a new tab on nike.ca and it says size 11 is sold out, but I'm stilling waiting in line. All hope lost?

Last edited:

Opened a new tab on nike.ca and it says size 11 is sold out, but I'm stilling waiting in line. All hope lost?
I see size 11 as sold out too. 

Stay in line on the tab you are still waiting on, you never know! 

Trying to see if sizes might come back for a 10 =(

Got to Eatons Footlocker just a bit after 7, line was already at Shoppers so a good 150-200 people ahead of me, was checked out and on my way home by 9. Heard one of the guy that's handing out tickets say Sportchek downstairs got just as many pairs and there's not much of a line down there, so they might still have sizes available, not sure what time they started selling but it seemed to me everyone that was walking around (and getting multiple pairs) had Champs or Footlocker bags.  

Also noticed some Space Jam/JB paper bags, are those from HoH Yonge only? And if anyone has one, I've got pins from snkrxpress/306 Yonge to trade 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom