Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yeah I checked, just says Preparing to Ship. I'm guessing there is still a possibility of it being cancelled with that status but the fact that   @1438008135  said that they're slow with shipping puts my mind at ease. I thought it was unusual that they hadn't shipped as of today. 
give it a few days, they are probably processing a ton of orders as well as packing and shipping.

During all star weekend I placed 4x separate orders. Didn't get it for 3-4 weeks. Got 4x 20% off codes. So low key hoping they get delayed

not to detail this yeezy madness buuuut

Does anyone want a size 10 True Blues? Only asking for what I paid (retail)

Just like the above poster said, Canadian FTL never does it online for Yeezys. No stores with adidas accounts have announced their release info yet, and even then usually they do some sort of raffle. Only SSENSE and InfluenceU have done online drops but are released at a random time and gone in an instant. OTH is also using an app called Frenzy for Apple users, but don't think they announced anything yet as well.

Last edited:
Wow, thread has really been moving lately which is always nice. I'm with you guys, it's seriously frustrating dealing with all the raffle foolishness and shadiness, this is prob the best cw of the V2s imo and I do want a pair but i'm debating with myself internally if I really want to make the trip downtown tomorrow to sign up for them....I was thinking that i'd just park underground by Dundas square and hit HOH, Yonge Champs, EC ftl and champs and be done with it. Really don't want to be standing in line ups though freezing my *** off 
eyes.gif

Wow, thread has really been moving lately which is always nice. I'm with you guys, it's seriously frustrating dealing with all the raffle foolishness and shadiness, this is prob the best cw of the V2s imo and I do want a pair but i'm debating with myself internally if I really want to make the trip downtown tomorrow to sign up for them....I was thinking that i'd just park underground by Dundas square and hit HOH, Yonge Champs, EC ftl and champs and be done with it. Really don't want to be standing in line ups though freezing my *** off :rolleyes  

Pretty sure both champs raffles ended already. The line up for HOH will be ridiculous outside, go first thing in the morning if you can.

Wow, thread has really been moving lately which is always nice. I'm with you guys, it's seriously frustrating dealing with all the raffle foolishness and shadiness, this is prob the best cw of the V2s imo and I do want a pair but i'm debating with myself internally if I really want to make the trip downtown tomorrow to sign up for them....I was thinking that i'd just park underground by Dundas square and hit HOH, Yonge Champs, EC ftl and champs and be done with it. Really don't want to be standing in line ups though freezing my *** off 
eyes.gif

Yeahh I think I would have considered it if it were summer but I just can't bring myself to do it during winter. More pairs for the people who are okay with lining up though. Last release seemed like quite a few members hit on raffles, hopefully this time it's even more. From what I read these will be more available than any other yeezy release but I did read that about two months back so I don't know if things have changed. 

Pretty sure both champs raffles ended already. The line up for HOH will be ridiculous outside, go first thing in the morning if you can.
Thanks, ah damn that sucks if true

Yeahh I think I would have considered it if it were summer but I just can't bring myself to do it during winter. More pairs for the people who are okay with lining up though. Last release seemed like quite a few members hit on raffles, hopefully this time it's even more. From what I read these will be more available than any other yeezy release but I did read that about two months back so I don't know if things have changed. 
The more I think about it the less I want to go  -_____-

Thanks, ah damn that sucks if true

The more I think about it the less I want to go  -_____-
I know what you mean, before every release I'm always thinking "This time I'm going to go enter some raffles, these are worth it." And then I read the stuff in here about the length of the lines and the pictures and tweets of people waiting  and I just decide to sit my lazy *** at home. 
laugh.gif

I know what you mean, before every release I'm always thinking "This time I'm going to go enter some raffles, these are worth it." And then I read the stuff in here about the length of the lines and the pictures and tweets of people waiting  and I just decide to sit my lazy *** at home. 
laugh.gif
Lmao, basically this

Eaton's Champs and Ydale Champs is today. Only Yonge Champs did it yesterday.

That said, even with three locations doing em today in the DT core, there's probably gonna be lines.

Going to sidetrack a abit and say be very careful on buying resell pairs if you "knock on wood" missed out on these white stripes. Been seeing pairs all around Kijiji since the last few months already.

And hope y'all can end up like him, but with raffles.

Going to sidetrack a abit and say be very careful on buying resell pairs if you "knock on wood" missed out on these white stripes. Been seeing pairs all around Kijiji since the last few months already.

And hope y'all can end up like him, but with raffles.
I was looking myself and saw them going for like $150-$200 thinking Whoa, the bootleg game is strong on Kijij...
Show me that receipt

Back
Top Bottom