Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Only entered online raffles again. I was supposed to hit Sq one FTL before work the other day but didnt have time

Yeah me too, the odds are pretty bad but end of the day you might as well enter right? I pretty much only enter the online raffles, zero luck so far. 
Only entered online raffles again. I was supposed to hit Sq one FTL before work the other day but didnt have time
Anyone ever win off the online ones? I can never get DT as I'm always at work while they do them..smh.

Anyone ever win off the online ones? I can never get DT as I'm always at work while they do them..smh.

Recently a couple of people in this thread have won at Haven which is online. A bunch have also won at Livestock which changed to online for the last 350 drop.

I think the thing that really bothers me about downtown raffles is the parking situation. I hate that I have to go pay to park somewhere, walk to the store, and then wait in line for the CHANCE to give that store $300 lol. That being said I think it's the best place for raffles, seems like most of the time that's where people win. 

I think the thing that really bothers me about downtown raffles is the parking situation. I hate that I have to go pay to park somewhere, walk to the store, and then wait in line for the CHANCE to give that store $300 lol. That being said I think it's the best place for raffles, seems like most of the time that's where people win. 
Yeah, I agree. Almost did the solestop raffle today, as I work in Richmond Hill. I made it halfway and turned back. Weather was insane.

If I'm able to cop multiple pairs, I'll keep one and let the other(s) go to a fellow NTer w/ Size 11.5 for retail 
nerd.gif

Yeah, I agree. Almost did the solestop raffle today, as I work in Richmond Hill. I made it halfway and turned back. Weather was insane.
Yeah the weather got really bad in the afternoon. No way I was going anywhere at that point. Oh well, I guess at this point all raffles are done now right? My only hope are the online raffles and online releases. I wonder how many pairs Adidas Canada will get this time.
laugh.gif

If I'm able to cop multiple pairs, I'll keep one and let the other(s) go to a fellow NTer w/ Size 11.5 for retail :nerd:

My size. :nerd:

Yeah the weather got really bad in the afternoon. No way I was going anywhere at that point. Oh well, I guess at this point all raffles are done now right? My only hope are the online raffles and online releases. I wonder how many pairs Adidas Canada will get this time.:lol:

LS and Exclucity are still going, believe both end tomorrow (in-store). Online Nomad and Haven are still going, I guess you can say LS too since once you pick up the raffle cards you have to enter online. Didn't both to check Capsule's raffle, you know how that goes.

Last edited:
My size.
nerd.gif

LS and Exclucity are still going, believe both end tomorrow (in-store). Online Nomad and Haven are still going, I guess you can say LS too since once you pick up the raffle cards you have to enter online. Didn't both to check Capsule's raffle, you know how that goes.
lol yeah, no point even bothering with that one. 

Back
Top Bottom