Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just hit on a pair of naked ubs for the bae 
pimp.gif

I don't care at all about Yeezys but an acquaintance of mine said he won three pairs in a raffle. He was basically asking me to spread the word that he's re selling 3 pairs and is asking 950 each. I'm not coming on here to "spread the word" but rather say I don't believe in that so I'm not going to. Since I'm ignorant of re sell value of Yeezys and don't care, I wasn't even aware of what actual retail cost is (which is apparently 300$ plus taxes?). The guy said he has offers of 800 already but turned it down because he had to pay for the raffle pairs retail (I assumed it was winning a pair for free - I know I don't know anything about the market for them).

I don't care at all about Yeezys but an acquaintance of mine said he won three pairs in a raffle. He was basically asking me to spread the word that he's re selling 3 pairs and is asking 950 each. I'm not coming on here to "spread the word" but rather say I don't believe in that so I'm not going to. Since I'm ignorant of re sell value of Yeezys and don't care, I wasn't even aware of what actual retail cost is (which is apparently 300$ plus taxes?). The guy said he has offers of 800 already but turned it down because he had to pay for the raffle pairs retail (I assumed it was winning a pair for free - I know I don't know anything about the market for them).
The re-sell value is BIG on these Yeezys huh. Really $800 and up for these shoes? I'm guessing now a lot of pairs of these are out for purchase 

I'm starting to see Jordan apparel showing up at Winners / Marshalls but they are not fly.

Last edited:

Personally I think that's very overpriced, I went through kijiji when someone mentioned here that there are a bunch of people already listing them. I have a hard time believing he has offers of 800 already. Regardless the cheapest ones are absurdly expensive. These ones are going to be retail or nothing for me. I don't know how people pay resale on Yeezys. Insane...

Last edited:

That's crazy. Im guessing you referring to PK NMD Tri Colors. 

Will be madness. 
Yeah I'm pretty sure those are the ones. Going to be a disaster. 

In other news my Space Jams have been sitting in Scarborough since yesterday morning, I was hoping to have them today but doesn't look likely. I know it's holiday season but I'm pretty bummed about this, hate waiting over weekends for packages. 

Who's trying online for Yeezys tomorrow? 

Yeah I'm pretty sure those are the ones. Going to be a disaster. 

In other news my Space Jams have been sitting in Scarborough since yesterday morning, I was hoping to have them today but doesn't look likely. I know it's holiday season but I'm pretty bummed about this, hate waiting over weekends for packages. 

Who's trying online for Yeezys tomorrow? 

Online for me, got through for the past release on ADca hoping for some luck again

Last edited:
I just wish they had a set time for the release and not a window, hoping the stock is decent. The only time I've ever made it past the splash page was for the 1.0 PB. Got to size page three times but when I tried to check out ended up in a loop and couldn't check out till I saw the sizes quickly disappear smh. Since then have even been close

Last edited:
Online for me, got through for the past release on ADca hoping for some luck again
I just wish they had a set time for the release and not a window, hoping the stock is decent. The only time I've ever made it past the splash page was for the 1.0 PB. Got to size page three times but when I tried to check out ended up in a loop and couldn't check out till I saw the sizes quickly disappear smh. Since then have even been close
Yeah that's usually the case for me, by the time I make it to the page it's all gone. It'll show sizes but it won't let me add them to cart. And another issue is the amount of pairs, hoping we get more than we did for ultraboosts. I told myself never to bother with their site again but I heard they've changed something this time around in an attempt to combat bots so we'll see how that goes. 

Back
Top Bottom