Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yeezys are for now, the shoe isn't a classic like a Jordan 1 thru 6. No one will be looking for Yeezys in 2-3 years. IMO

I don't know man. Are you strictly referring to the latest pairs? I still admire the Air Yeezy's and if they retroed I would get a pair for collector's sake. They're synonymous with a few of his better albums (I miss the old Kanye :lol:)

According to them people were able to check out. And if you weren't able to then sucks for you, but the people who were able to check out were able to go in and checkout multiples because they had next to no competition. I'm still pissed off at NikeCA for the OVO 12 launch. They cancelled that release for us twice, I mean I guess it doesn't really matter but they're OVO's. How have they still not launched them here? 

I'm pretty sure the White OVO 12s released on NDCa. I remember trying to add to my cart.

The dip in resell prices supports your hypothesis.

Resell is indicating such. I agree.

Yeezys are for now, the shoe isn't a classic like a Jordan 1 thru 6. No one will be looking for Yeezys in 2-3 years. IMO

Jordan 1s will always be a classic. The Jordan 5s this past summer in black and red sat for a bit before eventually selling out. I still see Jordan 3 True Blues sitting. The 1s on the other hand will always be in demand when being released in classic colours or rare collaborations.

Yeezys have been around for quite a bit and still have a high demand... I remember walking into LV on Bloor many years ago and a bunch of Asian kids hovering around the Kanye collaboration pair. Presently, just look at those long raffle line ups. I think it's fair to say that people will always continue to purchase Kanye shoes as long as they are available for sale.

Last edited:
so spoke to Nike online chat...
pretty much they said I could return it for my money back or keep it. I said OK and they will pass this onto leadership to view and make a note for future times... WTF does that mean. I said will I hear back from leadership at nike and she said no they do not contact people directly. I said ok how about a code for %50 off something off the site and she said no then said good by and closed the chart..

WTF...
I remember back in the day if you had a messed up pair they'd send you a replacement assuming they had stock or offer you your money back with a discount.  If you really want a pair, I'd suggest waiting a couple of days and then contact them back.  Since the prices are dropping, some of the resellers are likely going to return them back to NDCa and you might be able to get a replacement pair.  That's just my opinion though

that's personal opinion though, and they're more widely available. Can't really compare the two
Hence me putting "IMO". The comparison of the 2 can be made Both are Hyped, Both Sell out. Yeezys are more of a Fashion shoe and once that fashion trend is over, so will these. Adidas sells more now based on collaborations, and the Ultraboost do well in certain markets, they're still sitting in some major US cities.
I don't know man. Are you strictly referring to the latest pairs? I still admire the Air Yeezy's and if they retroed I would get a pair for collector's sake. They're synonymous with a few of his better albums (I miss the old Kanye
laugh.gif
)
Yes, I mean the Adidas Yeezys.The old Nike Kanye musically and style during those times > Adidas, ripped clothes Ye. Again, IMO
Jordans are dying imo
Jordans will never Die. Way too much history behind the shoes and as long as Basketball is a top sport in NA they're not going anywhere. The main problem with Jordans nowadays is that they're putting out way too many garbage CWs (which still sell bc of the name brand), and doing to many retros of the classics.

Last edited:
Jordans are dying imo
They've definitely slowed down that's for sure but that's just a factor of their current business model with higher prices and huge supply.  If JB was releasing these shoes at the same price point they were before the whole "remastered" pricing model most of these shoes would sell better IMO (not necessarily sell out).  There isn't enough margins on the average Jordan to make them more attractive to buyers since they run you north of $300 for most CW and since they release them so often I'm not sure most ppl can afford to be buying all these pairs at that price point.  Unfortunately the market these days aren't the collector rather the resellers, hence why Jordans are sitting so much.  there are only so many collectors and when you increase your production on pairs like the TB3, they're gonna sit.

that's just my thoughts though.

On a side note, I've read that people may be getting tired of the same Yeezy's releasing, just with a different colour and it may kill the hype on future release. Does this hold true for some of you and/or would you like to see a different model all together? I'm not into Yeezy's but I can see that happening.

I like the V2 350 model but I think it's time for a new model heading into 2017.

The dip in resell prices supports your hypothesis.

Plus this.

This is what Kanye wanted though...to have his sneakers release regularly so everyone has a chance to own a pair, curb the resell market and to be an everyday staple brand like Nike, Zara, Apple etc etc.

Jordans will never Die. Way too much history behind the shoes and as long as Basketball is a top sport in NA they're not going anywhere. The main problem with Jordans nowadays is that they're putting out way too many garbage CWs (which still sell bc of the name brand), and doing to many retros of the classics.

They won't die and I don't think history matters to the current generation anymore. History built the brand to icon status that now it's just popular because they're Jordans. Saw TB3's are already on sale at some places in the states.

Last edited:
I like the V2 350 model but I think it's time for a new model heading into 2017.
Plus this.

This is what Kanye wanted though...to have his sneakers release regularly so everyone has a chance to own a pair, curb the resell market and to be an everyday staple brand like Nike, Zara, Apple etc etc.

There was that photo of a Black and Red 350 V2 with the pull tab on the heel for next year. Not sure if that's still V2, or V2.5 or V3? lol

Am I the only one on here to not take a single W on a yeezy this year? or ever for that matter? Can't possibly be this unlucky when there's cats on here posting about people getting 4 pairs 

They won't die and I don't think history matters to the current generation anymore. History built the brand to icon status that now it's just popular because they're Jordans.

As someone who got called a Hypebeast the other day for buying Space Jam's by my girl's teenage nephew, I can attest to:

History meaning absolutely zero to the current generation.

You know, like I didn't grow up watching Jordan play or anything.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Does anyone have any info about the Storm Blues releasing this Friday? Limited? Hype? Raffle or FCFS?

I think they're going to sit, should be an easy buy. There are some sites in the US that already have them and they sit for pretty long. I can only imagine after release. Pairs on eBay selling for retail now too.

Am I the only one on here to not take a single W on a yeezy this year? or ever for that matter? Can't possibly be this unlucky when there's cats on here posting about people getting 4 pairs 

The people I personally know that haven't won yet just don't have the time to really enter raffles. Also I remember a few member on here were in the same situation dating back to last year and finally got wins. It's really all luck, positioning yourself for it to fall your way helps a little too. What size are you?

Nah, you aren't the only one.  Its easier when you live near the downtown core due to the amount of raffles you can enter, but when you live just a little bit away, trying to enter every raffle can become a real hard task.

Has anyone seen any size large Iris Drop Front Boxes for sale anywhere? My local Solutions store is carrying some new alternative version..

Got my JSP11 from NDC and as you can see from the pics the stitching is not even finished correctly as it's coming out of the Jumpman logo.
You think Nike will do anything?
Jams came through. I guess I lucked out with stitching. Any update on Nike? Did you get a code?

Back
Top Bottom