Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The people I personally know that haven't won yet just don't have the time to really enter raffles. Also I remember a few member on here were in the same situation dating back to last year and finally got wins. It's really all luck, positioning yourself for it to fall your way helps a little too. What size are you?
9.5 TTS

Nah, you aren't the only one.  Its easier when you live near the downtown core due to the amount of raffles you can enter, but when you live just a little bit away, trying to enter every raffle can become a real hard task.
One thing if I wasn't entering raffles, but totally a bummer when I've miss at most 3 raffles per release

Am I the only one on here to not take a single W on a yeezy this year? or ever for that matter? Can't possibly be this unlucky when there's cats on here posting about people getting 4 pairs 

I struck out on the 2x 750, Pirate Blacks, Beluga V2 and the V2 (Copper/Olive/Red) but I am on a roll as of late with 1x bape and 4x V2 White/black
Just weird luck

No code even after hitting them up on Twitter... Man they are cut throat now a days

You won't get a 50% discount code if that's what you're looking for :lol:

At most you're going to get a 15% or 20% code with 15% being most likely. Anyways, it helps if you play nice with the reps based on my experience. I recently got a 15% code as my previous one expired back in October and normally they don't renew codes but all I did was said that it would really make my day if I could get a new one and they gave me one. In your case I would just act nicely if there's a way by saying if I could be compensated for the flaw on the shoe because a) there's no more pears left for sale & b) you'd have to go out of your way to go the postal office and get them shipped back. Or say something how this is a Christmas present and so on. Lots of way you can be creative. Just need to learn how to finesse on them

Last edited:
^ define ridiculed. Personally I'm glad some of these OG 1s fly under the radar. Younger heads don't know.. Some of these sit? All the better.

^ define ridiculed. Personally I'm glad some of these OG 1s fly under the radar. Younger heads don't know.. Some of these sit? All the better.

Oh..the shoe colourway itself is not ridiculed...it's only ridiculed because resellers were stuck with pairs since there was no consistent demand unlike other AJ1 colourways

Really? It's one of the most ridiculed AJ1 retro as resellers were stuck with tons of pairs
They were going for over $300 on the weekend the dropped and the stores that did FCFS had overnight lines.  Stores like HOH only had like 30 pairs or so.  It was limited until all star weekend when it restocked.  People were stuck with pairs because a lot of people bought them to resell thinking they were going to be like the Chi's.  The price has tanked because the people who actually wanted them should all have them by now and the restock just flooded the market with pairs.

honestly I wouldn't even take that as proof of authenticity. can easily  have a receipt from foot locker or champs and swap the real one with a fake
Thats why i never understood why people are stuck up about asking for receipts it doesnt prove anything lol.. when you buy fake yeezys they all come with receipts lol.. I buy most of my kicks from xclu, courtside, bbbranded and nike, im not gonna print an invoice everytime i buy a pair of kicks incase i resell em lol.. damn

They were going for over $300 on the weekend the dropped and the stores that did FCFS had overnight lines.  Stores like HOH only had like 30 pairs or so.  It was limited until all star weekend when it restocked.  People were stuck with pairs because a lot of people bought them to resell thinking they were going to be like the Chi's.  The price has tanked because the people who actually wanted them should all have them by now and the restock just flooded the market with pairs.
The UNC and the Storm Blue 1s are both solid colorways IMO, but I wouldn't even pay retail for them TBH. Both colorways aren't as versatile as the other OG 1s and the quality on them isn't the best. 

Funny thing is the box on my SJ11s from footlocker came in better condition in just the bag then the NDC boxed pair of SJ11s lol, who woulda thought.. 
roll.gif
 Still deciding if i should keep the second pair, have a guy that would take em or i can easily return a pair to footlocker.. just not sure, i dig em more in person then i thought i would, but 330 on a double pair makes me cringe lol, could buy two pairs of prestos on boxing day ! lmao

Thats why i never understood why people are stuck up about asking for receipts it doesnt prove anything lol.. when you buy fake yeezys they all come with receipts lol.. I buy most of my kicks from xclu, courtside, bbbranded and nike, im not gonna print an invoice everytime i buy a pair of kicks incase i resell em lol.. damn

I want a receipt so that if an air bag pops or something nike will refund it. Just in case

I want a receipt so that if an air bag pops or something nike will refund it. Just in case

Fair enough, but say your like me and you cop a pair then months or a year later you grown out of the style and decide to move on from them, bare in mind they're ds. Why would you want the receipt now ?

Fair enough, but say your like me and you cop a pair then months or a year later you grown out of the style and decide to move on from them, bare in mind they're ds. Why would you want the receipt now ?
Honestly, I just keep the receipt just for memorabilia, just like how I like to keep the original shoe boxes. Its no deal breaker if the shoes are authentic and don't come with a receipt, but I'd prefer to have the receipt with the shoes if possible.

Honestly, I just keep the receipt just for memorabilia, just like how I like to keep the original shoe boxes. Its no deal breaker if the shoes are authentic and don't come with a receipt, but I'd prefer to have the receipt with the shoes if possible.

Nah don't get me wrong I agree. I keep mine whenever I buy in store.. but when people ask for receipts as if it's the only way to tell if a shoe is authentic is mind boggling..

Funny thing is the box on my SJ11s from footlocker came in better condition in just the bag then the NDC boxed pair of SJ11s lol, who woulda thought.. :rofl:  Still deciding if i should keep the second pair, have a guy that would take em or i can easily return a pair to footlocker.. just not sure, i dig em more in person then i thought i would, but 330 on a double pair makes me cringe lol, could buy two pairs of prestos on boxing day ! lmao

What size are they?

You have production codes printed on the size tags the tell Nike when it was made so having a receipt doesn't necessarily equate to getting your defective shoes replaced

Back
Top Bottom