Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Oh man, if you asked a week ago, I could have got those for 225 tax in but I think the sale is over...
I offered it to another NTer here but he passed on them too!

Damn .... Does anyone know if there's any deals to be had on the jordan 9 Chicago's? I see a full size run on footlocker.ca . im a student who also trains in mixed martial arts so my cashflow is tight at the moment

Oh man, if you asked a week ago, I could have got those for 225 tax in but I think the sale is over...
I offered it to another NTer here but he passed on them too!

Damn .... Does anyone know if there's any deals to be had on the jordan 9 Chicago's? I see a full size run on footlocker.ca . im a student who also trains in mixed martial arts so my cashflow is tight at the moment
Check at eaze.  They might have pairs

To the guys considering avoiding Dhl duties, I wouldn't do that unless the address connected to you has nothing registered to it (eg credit cards, bank accounts, etc.).
No one suggested it being a smart idea to avoid the duties. It was pretty much just members commenting on how they made the mistake of doing so but learned the hard way...Just pay your debts people.

Quote:
To the guys considering avoiding Dhl duties, I wouldn't do that unless the address connected to you has nothing registered to it (eg credit cards, bank accounts, etc.).

No one suggested it being a smart idea to avoid the duties. It was pretty much just members commenting on how they made the mistake of doing so but learned the hard way...Just pay your debts people.
Yeah I'm not suggesting not paying i'm just genuinely intrigued by this collections/customs thing and what would happen if you don't pay. Also insanely bored at work. Think it's proper shady to bill you after the fact, takes away your right to refuse the package. After some research it appears bad debts under $100 don't factor into your credit score either so I wouldn't be that worried if I did ignore or miss one, my gf said she got one letter which she ignored and never heard from again. Her credit score is fine as well.

Quote:

Yeah I'm not suggesting not paying i'm just genuinely intrigued by this collections/customs thing and what would happen if you don't pay. Also insanely bored at work. Think it's proper shady to bill you after the fact, takes away your right to refuse the package. After some research it appears bad debts under $100 don't factor into your credit score either so I wouldn't be that worried if I did ignore or miss one, my gf said she got one letter which she ignored and never heard from again. Her credit score is fine as well.
I feel the same way. I'm interested in what determines who will get hit with the fees vs. who gets a pass (assuming it's all luck of the draw and how customs agents feel that day). I've purchased inexpensive items and have been charged but have also not had to pay duties on more expensive purchases. I'm starting to only purchase from sites that give you the option of pre paying the duties because I would rather just do that than get burned later on. You can always self declare but most times I don't even bother do that if the item I'm buying still is a good deal in my eyes when pre paying the duties. It was mentioned before but it sucks to be a Canadian buyer in a lot of the worldwide market. We already have a considerably high tax rate and then you factor in the poor exchange rate and we're legit never getting the better side of most deals. I've read so many crazy steals getting posted on NT and when we go to check it out, it's like that episode of the Simpsons where Grandpa Simpson does a 180 in the burlesque house in front of Bart.

I feel the same way. I'm interested in what determines who will get hit with the fees vs. who gets a pass (assuming it's all luck of the draw and how customs agents feel that day). I've purchased inexpensive items and have been charged but have also not had to pay duties on more expensive purchases. I'm starting to only purchase from sites that give you the option of pre paying the duties because I would rather just do that than get burned later on. You can always self declare but most times I don't even bother do that if the item I'm buying still is a good deal in my eyes when pre paying the duties. It was mentioned before but it sucks to be a Canadian buyer in a lot of the worldwide market. We already have a considerably high tax rate and then you factor in the poor exchange rate and we're legit never getting the better side of most deals. I've read so many crazy steals getting posted on NT and when we go to check it out, it's like that episode of the Simpsons where Grandpa Simpson does a 180 in the burlesque house in front of Bart.
Ha yeah. I will take the risk if it's shipping with a national post service like USPS or Royal Mail because they tend to be much better on duty. The fee that they charge on top of the duty is such robbery, it's so in their interest to make sure you get duty so you have to pay them their fee. I have a UK cc and address so I'm lucky that any European deals can be got without duty, just have to wait a bit longer to get it. Always nice whenever I go home and have a pile of things, like a mini Xmas.

Sister's husband ended up grabbing me the Barcelona's ...I'm usually 10.5 , but he grabbed 11s will that be too big ?

Do you know what stores in GTA are getting them? Also, are they gonna be limited?
I think it's a bit too early to tell.  The release date is next week Saturday, January 14th so I'm sure more shops will come out with info a few days before.

Exclucity teased the OG NMDs on their snapchat/instagram story so there's that to look out for as well.

Exclucity teased the OG NMDs on their snapchat/instagram story so there's that to look out for as well.
Look out for them going out the back door
roll.gif

Man... the one time I order a jacket hoping it looks good on is the time when I can't return it cause I hate it lol
mean.gif
lesson learned

Damn, the US got the trace cargo ultra boost 3.0. Definitely the best looking release so far. There is a grey with leather and suede coming later in the year. It will be a damn shame if we don't get any of the LTD finish colourways... New year, same ish from Adidas to Canadians. 

Damn, the US got the trace cargo ultra boost 3.0. Definitely the best looking release so far. There is a grey with leather and suede coming later in the year. It will be a damn shame if we don't get any of the LTD finish colourways... New year, same ish from Adidas to Canadians. 
Looks like a few Champs will be getting these on Jan. 13 but doesn't say which ones

Has anyone been to the Bose outlet at TPO? Any serious deals vs BestBuy/Amazon on sale?

They have re-furbished stuff at the Outlet.  I saw the QC25s last time.  Otherwise nothing special.

Back
Top Bottom