Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Also, is Canada Customs being extra slow for anyone in Toronto? I've been watching my shoes waiting for further processing since friggen Sunday. Usually it's same day, even on weekends for clearance. LET MY SHOES GO. 

Don't think so from my experience since I go to the one down in the Florida Keys Outlet yearly. Most of the stuff I see are out of season stock and the newer products are likely online returns since you can find a lot of iDs there.
Thanks for the clarification.

Thanks guys!

If there's an advice I could offer is if you're planning to go to one of the Clearance stores go there early on the weekend at opening since that's when they put out new stock. You'll likely find resellers loading up on shoes and gear with bags on bags later in the day lol.

Last edited:
If there's an advice I could offer is if you're planning to go to one of the Clearance stores go there early on the weekend at opening since that's when they put out new stock. You'll likely find resellers loading up on shoes and gear with bags on bags later in the day lol.
Sounds good. Too bad I get down there on Sunday...

Also, is Canada Customs being extra slow for anyone in Toronto? I've been watching my shoes waiting for further processing since friggen Sunday. Usually it's same day, even on weekends for clearance. LET MY SHOES GO. 
Maybe still backlogged from holidays

US numbers out yet? The stock numbers we get here is just getting insulting at this point lol.
I didn't see any info online yet. Probably 10x more at least like every shoe. 
mean.gif

How do people cop on ADCa? I refresh at 10am still says coming soon. Seems there is always a little delay and when i refresh again, its all gone. 
This has been happening to me a lot lately. The moment I know I can't get it to refresh right at 10am, I already assume its over.

Last edited:
Another thing to add, plan to spend a lot of time inside (since you've never been to one), you'll want to circle all the racks and hash wall. I've been to the ones at San Leandro (Bay Area) and Queens, NY, both times I spent an hour or more. Resellers will hoard all the high demand items, but you should still be able to find good cheap stuff (I've gotten Tech Fleece hoodies around $30, ACG tee and shacket, plus various t-shirts under $10).

Can someone explain to me what the difference is between Champion Reverse Weave products? at Urban Outfitters, the hoodies are like $65, and then on SSense, they're like $200...

Went to some Factory Clearance stores in Florida March last year...absolute madness the things that those places get. Huarache Lights, Inneva's, Fragment Trainer 1's, and a crap ton more. Even the regular outlets had some great finds. Fragment Trainer 1's in all colors, De La Dunk Low's, Flyknit Racers. They really got it good over there.

As for Halton Hills, don't bother for adult sizes. Flyknit AF1's, Kentucky Dunk Hi's if you're into that. GS though has some great finds. Aqua VIII's, Safari Air Max 90's stuck out.

Last edited:

Can someone explain to me what the difference is between Champion Reverse Weave products? at Urban Outfitters, the hoodies are like $65, and then on SSense, they're like $200...
I own some Champion Reverse Weave hoodies and they're definitely high quality. They're nice and thick for our cold weather and the lining is nice and soft. I'm pretty sure the hoodies at SSense are more or less the same quality, except I think the UO hoodies are made specifically for them. I've only seen the Reverse Weave hoodies on SSense on their site and not any other retailer, so I'm guessing those are for the more higher end stores. Your probably just paying for design at this point, though IMO the hoodies at SSense Champion hoodies look better and probably have better material.

Another thing to add, plan to spend a lot of time inside (since you've never been to one), you'll want to circle all the racks and hash wall. I've been to the ones at San Leandro (Bay Area) and Queens, NY, both times I spent an hour or more. Resellers will hoard all the high demand items, but you should still be able to find good cheap stuff (I've gotten Tech Fleece hoodies around $30, ACG tee and shacket, plus various t-shirts under $10).
sweet! looking forward to it. Also going to check out Jordan's sons store, TROPHY ROOM 

sweet! looking forward to it. Also going to check out Jordan's sons store, TROPHY ROOM 

Ah so you're going to the one in Kissimmee on International Drive. That place is littered with resellers and packed on the weekend :lol:

I've never seen it myself but I know that store gets a lot of heat on the weekend early in the mornings

You good there are a couple of Nike Factory stores there all within each other

Last edited:
yea I plan on hitting up all of them and more lol

I take some pics and see if it's real with them re-sellers lol

Ah so you're going to the one in Kissimmee on International Drive. That place is littered with resellers and packed on the weekend
laugh.gif

I've never seen it myself but I know that store gets a lot of heat on the weekend early in the mornings

You good there are a couple of Nike Factory stores there all within each other
yea I plan on hitting up all of them and more lol

I take some pics and see if it's real with them re-sellers lol

Went to some Factory Clearance stores in Florida March last year...absolute madness the things that those places get. Huarache Lights, Inneva's, Fragment Trainer 1's, and a crap ton more. Even the regular outlets had some great finds. Fragment Trainer 1's in all colors, De La Dunk Low's, Flyknit Racers. They really got it good over there.

As for Halton Hills, don't bother for adult sizes. Flyknit AF1's, Kentucky Dunk Hi's if you're into that. GS though has some great finds. Aqua VIII's, Safari Air Max 90's stuck out.
You remember the prices for the AF1 and Dunks?

I hope so. Though a few people who ordered from Oneness like I did received their packages already. I don't care that much I'm just worried I'm going to get hit with a ton of duties. 
What'd you order from them? The thing with those guys is they put $50 on the customs declaration for shoes so you should be okay on duties unless they got suspicious and opened it up and found $400 sneakers in there or something. Doubt that though, I think you'll be fine. 

Back
Top Bottom