Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

What'd you order from them? The thing with those guys is they put $50 on the customs declaration for shoes so you should be okay on duties unless they got suspicious and opened it up and found $400 sneakers in there or something. Doubt that though, I think you'll be fine. 
I ordered a pair of Ultra Boosts. Was like 250 after tax Canadian.

I ordered a pair of Ultra Boosts. Was like 250 after tax Canadian.
Yeah I can't imagine them giving you trouble for those. Probably just backed up, like I said, Oneness undervalues the declaration so you should be covered. 

Yeah I can't imagine them giving you trouble for those. Probably just backed up, like I said, Oneness undervalues the declaration so you should be covered. 
Let's hope so. I just hate waiting for stuff without updates every few days. Especially when other people who ordered the same day had it shipped earlier and already delivered. 

Last edited:

Let's hope so. I just hate waiting for stuff without updates every few days. Especially when other people who ordered the same day had it shipped earlier and already delivered. 
For what its worth, I've had a package stuck in customs since the 6th. It actually says cleared by customs. I keep on checking tracking everyday, I even called UPS and they can't look it up because its through their mail service, not their courier service. So I just have to sit and wait for it to randomly appear at my PO Box.

Last edited:

I've had them open my packages before even though they are marked lower.  If that's the case, they just go online and search for the item and see roughly how much it costs and charge you based off that valuation.  Rare but it happens.

I've had them open my packages before even though they are marked lower.  If that's the case, they just go online and search for the item and see roughly how much it costs and charge you based off that valuation.  Rare but it happens.

Yeah I've heard similar stories but luckily it's pretty rare. I've had them keep packages for three days max until they're released and I've never been charged on them so most likely be should be good. Worst case scenario you pay some duties on this pair, sucks but it's part of the game. I'm still sitting here waiting for that call from dhl about the kiths lol.

Yeah I've heard similar stories but luckily it's pretty rare. I've had them keep packages for three days max until they're released and I've never been charged on them so most likely be should be good. Worst case scenario you pay some duties on this pair, sucks but it's part of the game. I'm still sitting here waiting for that call from dhl about the kiths lol.
This is definitely the longest I've had an item sitting at customs for.

This is definitely the longest I've had an item sitting at customs for.
what was the shipping used?  i had a package ship from my US box and chose the 'cheapest' shipping option.  it cleared canadian customs on dec.26 and i'm still waiting for delivery.

what was the shipping used?  i had a package ship from my US box and chose the 'cheapest' shipping option.  it cleared canadian customs on dec.26 and i'm still waiting for delivery.
Usps/Canada Post. It just shows 
[table][tr][td]2017/01/08[/td][td]13:33[/td][td]MISSISSAUGA, ON[/td][td]Item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing.[/td][/tr][/table]
Also, anyone have a link on a New Balance 247 tan in a size 8.5? 

Went to some Factory Clearance stores in Florida March last year...absolute madness the things that those places get. Huarache Lights, Inneva's, Fragment Trainer 1's, and a crap ton more. Even the regular outlets had some great finds. Fragment Trainer 1's in all colors, De La Dunk Low's, Flyknit Racers. They really got it good over there.

As for Halton Hills, don't bother for adult sizes. Flyknit AF1's, Kentucky Dunk Hi's if you're into that. GS though has some great finds. Aqua VIII's, Safari Air Max 90's stuck out.
do you know what size they got in the air max 90s?

They did.  Haven still has some in stock and on sale actually.  Black/gold and white.  They had the Nikelab Roundel one but it's OOS
Between OTH in Montreal, Haven and Holt's, I think all the colors came out here.

White/silver's ended up in outlets a month or two back.
Appreciate the help guys. 

If anyone does bump into the Olympic or OG colourway at Holt Renfrew or something, please let me know. I know the Olympic Talarias were on sale for like $139 + 40% off at Holt Renfrew Square One.

Last edited:

Usps/Canada Post. It just shows 
[table][tr][td]2017/01/08[/td][td]13:33[/td][td]MISSISSAUGA, ON[/td][td]Item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing.[/td][/tr][/table]
Also, anyone have a link on a New Balance 247 tan in a size 8.5? 
use the tracking number on the USPS website and see what shipping method they used.  It should either be first class or priority.  First class is slower.

Can someone explain to me what the difference is between Champion Reverse Weave products? at Urban Outfitters, the hoodies are like $65, and then on SSense, they're like $200...

Although they seem to have some slightly different designs on SSense they seem to be practically the same the products. They're all imported, so probably made in Honduras like the reverse weave hoodies I have from UO and elsewhere. They're all either cotton or cotton poly blend. I don't really get why they're charging as much as they are for the same stuff.

About the hoodies though, I absolutely love them. Quality is excellent for what you pay. Not all of the Champion at UO is exclusive to them, the sweatpants are, a few colours are, but not all. Another option is Simons for champion stuff. I've ordered a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants from there. Exact same product as UO. I originally bought the champion stuff because the brand reminded me of my basketball jerseys growing up, but I've been really impressed by what I've purchased.

Although they seem to have some slightly different designs on SSense they seem to be practically the same the products. They're all imported, so probably made in Honduras like the reverse weave hoodies I have from UO and elsewhere. They're all either cotton or cotton poly blend. I don't really get why they're charging as much as they are for the same stuff.

About the hoodies though, I absolutely love them. Quality is excellent for what you pay. Not all of the Champion at UO is exclusive to them, the sweatpants are, a few colours are, but not all. Another option is Simons for champion stuff. I've ordered a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants from there. Exact same product as UO. I originally bought the champion stuff because the brand reminded me of my basketball jerseys growing up, but I've been really impressed by what I've purchased.
Are there any other sites that sell the Champion Reverse Weave hoodies, UO is sold out and Simons doesn't have my size.

Last edited:
I'm sure some of yo got a message from me on Kijiji but I have an offer. Trying to get rid of 3 pairs for 1. Not really worried about what the one pair is but I would like to get rid of them. Maybe for a pair of ultra boosts in a size 9 or 9.5 depending on which one. I'd even add cash (what happens when you put your money on the wrong horse, or in this case into a shoe where you instantly change your mind but can't even return for store credit anymore). A pair of Tubular Instinct Boosts size 9 + Pure Boost Busenitz red size 9.5 + Stan Smith PK OG white/green size 9. What do you guys think the overall value of that could be? I'd take <300 for the group. Something like 150/100/50. Thoughts? 

I'm sure some of yo got a message from me on Kijiji but I have an offer. Trying to get rid of 3 pairs for 1. Not really worried about what the one pair is but I would like to get rid of them. Maybe for a pair of ultra boosts in a size 9 or 9.5 depending on which one. I'd even add cash (what happens when you put your money on the wrong horse, or in this case into a shoe where you instantly change your mind but can't even return for store credit anymore). A pair of Tubular Instinct Boosts size 9 + Pure Boost Busenitz red size 9.5 + Stan Smith PK OG white/green size 9. What do you guys think the overall value of that could be? I'd take <300 for the group. Something like 150/100/50. Thoughts? 
Those are extremely UN-sought after shoes IMO. 

I don't think you will get anywhere close to $300 for the 3.

I'm sure some of yo got a message from me on Kijiji but I have an offer. Trying to get rid of 3 pairs for 1. Not really worried about what the one pair is but I would like to get rid of them. Maybe for a pair of ultra boosts in a size 9 or 9.5 depending on which one. I'd even add cash (what happens when you put your money on the wrong horse, or in this case into a shoe where you instantly change your mind but can't even return for store credit anymore). A pair of Tubular Instinct Boosts size 9 + Pure Boost Busenitz red size 9.5 + Stan Smith PK OG white/green size 9. What do you guys think the overall value of that could be? I'd take

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom