Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Not sure about those, I dont think they have dropped here yet.
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

wow, I'm late with the airmaxbapes.

and I'm sure if the WMNs Invisible Forces come out it will be posted for sure.
formerly

The MENS (Blue) Invisible Women's AF1's dropped few weeks back, the WOMENS (Purple) haven't as of yet.

sorry to kill the flow here but uhhh anyone know where i can find STUSSY LENNY sunglasses in toronto? thks

yeah, uncle otis or ransom is the place to go for stussy eyewear..

i think uncle otis has more stuff though

they're having a sale too might as well go there
Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive Court Forces $150 shipped shipped , New Logitech Xbox Wireless headset $40 shipped

after being lied to horribly by the people at the joga bonita exhibit on queen and the employees of nike toronto about the world cup wovens, i wandered around yorkville for a bit today..

uncle otis has a crapload of stussy gear, fitteds glasses shirts etc

capsule has a bunch of anything, @#%$ awesome (some on sale for 40% off), etc, didnt really look att he kicks, except they still have supreme blazers black and white for $360

picked up a @#%$ awesome shirt, for a good deal
when i was twelve
i went to hell for snuffin jesus
im wavin automatic guns at nuns

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

hey guys anyone know if the si vous play at lawrence square has the Jordan XIV's blk/caro

lol i saw u on there sean , i might go back and cop a FA tee..

btw i totally forgot the info that i thnik ace or Q gave me.. when's the bay area pack drop again (huf am90 in particular)

Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive Court Forces $150 shipped shipped , New Logitech Xbox Wireless headset $40 shipped

yeah i been there, they got a bunch of vans, tweed camo slipons, those mossican joints, and a bunch of stussy tees. I didnt look carefully, but sizes might be a little spotty

doesnt seem like much stuff is on sale, it might sold out

they have plaid prison issues at uncle otis too, and those coach slip ons.. mad nice
when i was twelve
i went to hell for snuffin jesus
im wavin automatic guns at nuns

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Anyone have an update on the EC?? i might have a pass to head there soon, are they getting jordan ivs mars ..

also whats a spot for cheap bandanas in tdot

^ on sale tomorrow, first Tier 0 shoe to release at gdft.

the website should also be updated tomorrow's release are: watermelon kiwi af1's, tier 0 world cup footscape wovens, wmns jordan iv's (white/tan/blue).

"we rob dudes in lines"[/b]​

ohhh nice, stoping by for sure.

crap those 90s look better there than in otehr pics i've seen.
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

I don't know about surprises...we kinda laid it all out on the website.

Just to confirm..Tomorrow at Goodfoot Toronto and next week at Goodfoot Montreal and Calgary.

SF CLERKS PACK

Huf AM90
Recon/Nort Dunk High
True Humara(the sleeper)

Watermelon/strawberry/kiwi etc Af1 Low
Air Jordan IV White/Sand Women's but up to W's 13

TIER 0 FOOTSCAPE WOVENS-World Cup
Usa
Korea
Australia
Mexico
Brazil

New Goodfoot World Cup Tees as well

check www.getonthegoodfoot.ca for pictures, etc

See you tomorrow.

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Kobetfr, yes they do have the caros at Lawrence Square, $120. They also had the white Sheeds for $90.
The guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians. He was an interior decorator.

i might dip through for the AM90
how much are they gonna be???

lol my bad, i just checked the site right after i posted, dumbass me...

ill be there to cop... mannnnnnnnnnnnnn

WATERMELON KIWI AF1's @ GDFT tomorrow?

That's GREAT news.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Even better is GDFT is now officialy TIER ZERO! 8)
glasses.gif

YOO

wats good all my Canadian NT'rs....im currently up here in toronto visiting from NYC. Glad to hear that goodfoot is gonna b a official tier 0 account now since im coming up for college here to the univ of toronto. anyways.....

I wanted to know like ALLLL the spots to check out here. stuff that gets limited nike stuff, quickstrikes, and plaeces for clothing. Like aNYthing, Stussy, FA, Spoonfed, and stuff like that....remember, i come from nyc, so impress me. lol

yo like address' and directions via train and bus would be very helpful, im only gonna have one day also.

THANK YOU!! no lie yo, canadians are mad nice. new yorkers are mad rude, compared to u guys, its like....a very jolly life up here lol. thanks again. stay up.

Back
Top Bottom