Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

skibzk2, welcome to toronto. just check the first page of this post, and you'll find everything you need.

yeah, welcome to TO.
If you need help with directions, just EZ me, or add me to msn, I'll help ya out,
170 for Hufs, COPPED.
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

welcome to TO
the first page usually has a bunch of address there...

and thnx warren for the lawrence square update...

yoo thank you all of you candian NT'rs, thanks for the heads up....

if anybody isnt doing anything on monday and wants to chill with a fellow nikehead from nyc just lemme know and EX inbox me yo..

oh, females preferred....lol....peaceee

was by GDFT the other day, kiwi's copped

welcome back Ace, Q you know what it is already good looking, kev always so laid back and quiet; mystery man

keep me updated on the pixie sticks
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV

Champs on Yonge has
Light Graphite/Chartreuse-Black XIV on sale for $100
and white n blues for 150

EC FL has some Flints, Citrus, Pures, Black cats
Get at me Canada!

Picked up the Korea Footscape Wovens today. Plain and simple, a cool and comfortable shoe. Hopefully people won't sleep. I'm so glad GDFT got the Korea colourway in - apparently people in North America have been having a hell of a time trying to find them, and I think they might be my favourite of the whole Footscape woven pack. The Brazil colourway is also looking very nice, as Brazil colourways usually do.

Congratulations to GDFT on securing Tier 0 status. In a totally selfish way, this is obviously great news for everyone in Toronto and Canada who want access to the type of releases that accompany Tier 0 status. But, more importantly, it's just good to see an operation that has been providing quality service (not to mention goods!) get recognized in the way it should have been a while ago. So yeah, congratulations to all those people at GDFT.

Now I'm gonna have to get a Tier 0 credit card to afford all the releases we'll get... :wink:

i had such a hard time picking between korea and mexico hahaha

yea picked up mexico wovens and a gdft fitted, and my buddy grabbed brazils

props to the crew down there on all the heat they dropped today, chillin cats, glad to see some recognition for canada.
when i was twelve
i went to hell for snuffin jesus
im wavin automatic guns at nuns

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

NotMeXImFree were you in today with your girl and asked straight up for the Korea Wovens?

Then were shown the other releases (Clerk packs) and mentioned the Humuras were dope?

lol, tier 0 credit card, ahah
but yeah, i need one too, lol
Get at me Canada!

just a heads up for all of u who want/need some denim:

OVER THE RAINBOW is having a denim blowout. its 30% off now but starting on the 13th they are putting their denim at 50% off...

brands that should be on sale:
rock & republic
true religion
paper denim and cloth
diesel
7 for all of mankind
citizens of humanity

im hearing the sale is good since one of my co-workers went and she was able to recieve the 50% off early since she is part of their mailing list or something along those lines.

prolly checking it out on monday so i'll give a report then...

Bobby Analog - Yeah, that was me. I guess I looked pretty eager. :smile:
smile.gif
I had been in earlier in the week and that was when I heard the news about Tier 0 and that the wovens would be dropping, so I was basically counting the minutes until I could get my hands on a pair. I wish I could have gotten more than one colourway, but I'm currently only at Tier 2 wallet status and could only afford the Koreas.

And those Humaras are definitely dope! They are next on my list I think. The 90s and Dunks that came out didn't really ring any bells for me, but I am sure there will be a ton of people who are stoked to get them.

i copped the huf 90s, pretty dope

anyone know the best place to watch the world cup tommorow?
Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive Court Forces $150 shipped shipped , New Logitech Xbox Wireless headset $40 shipped

Go to little italy homi, should be a good time in that general area.
Get at me Canada!

Forgot to add, urbanoutfitters on yonge has court forces, 120 = low, 125 = high.
Not sure what pack, but they looked like they had something to do with soccer or something.

Lows
www.pickyourshoes.com/col...il_bis.htm

Get at me Canada!

Over the Rainbow is in Yorkville(I'm a big help aren't I?)

But you can get access to the 50% off sale right now with this coupon.

Sprig-Summer-Sale_06.jpg

formerly

ya thats the fyler/coupon... got one myself but im hoping the sale will be good cuz i need a pair of true religions 8)
glasses.gif

Goodfellas pack looking slick. Especially the lows, any chance GDFT?
-------------------------------------------------
CDN dollar is 90 cents. Shopping going to get hectic next year.

i think theres a sample of the goodfella lows in the display case thats just below the stairs leading up to ransom. im assuming that means they will be getting them.
Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (6.5, 9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

Just an FYI.

GDFT's 3 locations: Toronto, Montreal & Calgary will all be closed tomorrow (Monday).

"we rob dudes in lines"[/b]​

^^^

"We RUN TMC"

lol. vvvvery creative.
-------------------------------------------------
CDN dollar is 90 cents. Shopping going to get hectic next year.

Back
Top Bottom